The Breakfast Burrito

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Alright boys, I'm heading to the grocery tomorrow. Share your secrets for the best Wednesday morning homemade breakfast burrito of my life.

This is of course open to other breakfast burrito obsessions and love.

Green chiles. Hatch green chiles. Worth every cent.

chorizo is officially speaking my language... Which is kind of funny considering it's not really at all, but let's roll with it.

Jman, why are you so in love with hatch green chiles?

You really need this but it won't be at you local groc shop:

www.hatch-green-chile.com/

Fresh roasted there is simply nothing better.

Thin salsa instead of chunky pico de gallo.

Chorizo mixed in with the eggs, potatoes, and bacon. yum yum yum. I love breakfast burritos. I make them for dinner quite often for dinner hehe.

You really need some homemade tortillas for it to be the best. Store bought tortillas will not do your burrito justice. But since you will probably have a hard time finding some, this will be close to the best:
Diced tomatoes and onion
Applewood Bacon
Egg
Cheese
and spread some refried beans in your tortilla.
Then use a good salsa of your choice.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Going to echo what many others have said, if you can get home made corn tortillas with chorizo and some tomatillo salsa and pepper jack cheese you are home free my man.

Baldemiro's. Seaside, CA. FTW. Eggs, potatoes, ham, sausage or bacon (all 3 in this one), cheese and smooth red salsa.

ywPIpdLl.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my god I've got homework to do.

How many of you are going to post a delicious breakfast burrito tomorrow in this thread?

I hope at least 5.

I was going to make some tomorrow but no chorizo in the house

I keep mine pretty simple...

scrambled eggs
grated mild cheddar cheese
salsa
dash of salt & pepper

Nothing fancy but makes me happy.

When Im in the mood for a quick breakfast burrito. I know its not as good as chorizo or even bacon, but it will do in a pinch.

Tortilla, deli ham, scrambled egg, cheddar cheese and some hot sauce (franks, tabasco, cholula, etc)

How many of you are going to post a delicious breakfast burrito tomorrow in this thread?

I hope at least 5.

I wish... Diet will not allow it sir

You have to go California style and put french fries in your burrito...honestly the best breakfast burrito in my life. Scrambled eggs, bacon, onions, tomatoes, avacado, french fries with sour cream and pico de Gallo on the side!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Taco Bell has a pretty good breakfast burrito, if you want to save the clean up time. Other than that, I agree some chorizo would be great.

You really need some homemade tortillas for it to be the best. Store bought tortillas will not do your burrito justice. But since you will probably have a hard time finding some, this will be close to the best:
Diced tomatoes and onion
Applewood Bacon
Egg
Cheese
and spread some refried beans in your tortilla.
Then use a good salsa of your choice.

Gotta echo what my boy Dru said. All of the above. The refried beans make the burrito, in my opinion.

Chorizo, egg, potato, fresh pico de gallo, and white queso all the way.

I hope at least 5.

The best breakfast burrito in Phoenix is coming up in an hour.

Chorizo, egg, potato, fresh pico de gallo, and white queso all the way.
Good call on the white queso. I forgot about that. Refried beans are very solid, too.

Last edited:
I love my breakfast sandwich maker, it's only a matter of time until I add this because I sure do love a good breakfast burrito. Chiles, Peppers, sausage(ham), cheddar cheese, and mushrooms.

[video=youtube;Y-VXuBhoYnI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-VXuBhoYnI[/video]

Bacon, scramble eggs, chopped up grilled chicken, diced tomato/onion/green pepper and cheese. Mix up a little hot sauce and ranch and spread on the burrito then add the rest and enjoy.

Hash browns, well done bacon (ain't got no time for limp undercooked bacon), jalapeño, onion, cheese & egg.

I love my breakfast sandwich maker, it's only a matter of time until I add this because I sure do love a good breakfast burrito. Chiles, Peppers, sausage(ham), cheddar cheese, and mushrooms.

That is stupid easy.

Back