The Cup Is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blah blah past past past. It's like I'm listening to a Steeler fan argue with a Cowboys fan

Gotta love THP on a Friday night!

Chad did take care of me during that long drive event I covered for him, but he didn't pick me for Team Chad in The King. Ponder ponder......

Chad did take care of me during that long drive event I covered for him, but he didn't pick me for Team Chad in The King. Ponder ponder......
Think of all the barbie videos we could do between the 37 girls we have

You know what the right call is.

Oh man this could set Texas on fire. If Ohio pulls Big Time this could change the layout of THP as we know it

Come to team Chad dude!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Cup Is Coming

Oh man this could set Texas on fire. If Ohio pulls Big Time this could change the layout of THP as we know it

What am I, chopped liver???

Think of all the barbie videos we could do between the 37 girls we have

Man.....solid solid selling point. I mean really solid.

LOL......I didn't even think of those repercussions!

Hahahahaha, this could get interesting really quick. Wait, already has!

Must ensure this doesn't take away from #RegionalRivalry

What am I, chopped liver???

We have room for you too!

Wait. I said we. And I haven't picked a side yet. Well i guess I should. Sorry Chad, I hope to beat you twice in a year. I'll roll with 441

Man! Getting real already and we're a ways out!! I LOVE it tho!! Nothing like some competition to get things started! #Let'sDoThisDeano!

The Cup Is Coming

Awesome stuff!!!

I've been riding #'s coat tails for awhile now! I'm ready captain!!!

Sorry 441

Awesome stuff!!!

I've been riding #'s coat tails for awhile now! I'm ready captain!!!

Sorry 441

Ugh move to Michigan already (alien emoji)

I'd throw some Mike Dean barbs but seems that road is covered.

I'd throw some Mike Dean barbs but seems that road is covered.

I'd say it's a long dusty road, but it seemed to happen rather quickly! So it would be like I5

After reading through this thread it is obvious to me that 441 is the team to be on! I'm pulling for mikedean all day!

Ugh move to Michigan already (alien emoji)

Actually Florida has a better shot than Michigan right now. #GolfYearRound

No way I'd bet against my Team Heritage captain. Dude had a game plan from day one & it worked like a charm.

I look forward to meeting you there and seeing you play....and removing you from the high horse.

We can review 2014 summer in detail if you want and our track records....last time we played in the same event.

But not to take anything more away from #TheCup and all the majesty it deserves, I hope to make the #Hashtag squad and contribute to the inaugural winning team.

In the meantime, keep it up #ChuttingCaptain! You're damn good at what you do. :Angel:
I have to join my fellow Texan on this one. #Hashtag

I'm with 441 so I'm assuming you wouldn't want to pass up the opportunity to get paired up again. Maybe I will decide to start looking at the hole putting the day before the tournament, maybe I won't...

Is it officially a train now? Not just an engine and a caboose?

Ask me about running a train on Sunday in July in Myrtle when Hashtag and company are spraying champagne and holding up a trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back