The Cup Is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOVE how this thread exploded today -
I almost love as much that the winners get spoils!
#Chad v MD441? Track record speaks for itself, in my eyes....

I will be perfectly honest and just say that I will support whichever captain who will have me on his team. I'll wager that there will be a lot of those who have pledged unwavering support for one or the other who will turn in an instant if it means securing a spot in this event. :angel:

I will be perfectly honest and just say that I will support whichever captain who will have me on his team. I'll wager that there will be a lot of those who have pledged unwavering support for one or the other who will turn in an instant if it means securing a spot in this event. :angel:

Blasphemy! Hahaha

I'll take that wager. :)

Certainly there will be plenty of confidence!

Edit: Internet golfer never lack that haha

I had an 8.0 on the Swing Action system. I have confidence in spades.

Blasphemy! Hahaha

HaHa. I think it will depend a lot on what the selection/qualifying process turns out to be. Although many will certainly have a preference, it will be loads of fun to play in this thing no matter which team you might end up on.

I'll take that wager. :)

Yup! I didn't say "all", but, a lot of guys. It might turn out that we have to choose sides before the entry process, and, perhaps, only be able to enter for that particular team. If so, I'll have no problem picking sides.

I didn't sees lot of wavering for TheKing or THPLegacy.

#smarterthanmost

Alas, it'll all come down to the results....and I like our chances.....especially if Mike has to play. :alien:

Lol pretty sure Ive played and won just as many times as you, and certainly much more recent. Guess you are the Al Bundy of THP, telling stories from many years ago.

Oh and Im undefeated as a captain, how did that go for you last year?

No way a THPer can play against the man in one event and root for him in another.......Mike has loyalty running deep in his veins hahaha

Will be interesting to see how things shape up thats for sure, all in good fun when its all said and done

Lol pretty sure Ive played and won just as many times as you, and certainly much more recent. Guess you are the Al Bundy of THP, telling stories from many years ago.

Oh and Im undefeated as a captain, how did that go for you last year?

Will be interesting to see how things shape up thats for sure, all in good fun when its all said and done

I prefer playing to just standing on the sidelines but glad you found your niche!

Do I really want to pin my hopes on a sinking ship? Would I throw my all into a losing team? No to both questions. Thus, I'm with Chad.

O wow. #thecup. Sock game required...

I'm excited. The best part about living smack dap in the middle of the country is everything is now accessible!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

I prefer playing to just standing on the sidelines but glad you found your niche!

lol, Im sure you would have turned down the chance had it been presented to you :alien::alien:

lol, Im sure you would have turned down the chance had it been presented to you :alien::alien:

Between chutting and captaining you have the game of golf on lock down.

I just like putting myself out there instead of riding coattails but do what you do....you're mighty fine at it!

Between chutting and captaining you have the game of golf on lock down.

I just like putting myself out there instead of riding coattails but do what you do....you're mighty fine at it!

hey Kev, I may need to borrow your boots, or mr Vodka started early tonight.

Riding coattails makes me laugh, toss that one out if you want and I still have 2 that I won, and 2 that most thpers can recall rather than the 2 from back in the day you had.

Must have been nonstop buzzsaws for the last 3 years

hey Kev, I may need to borrow your boots, or mr Vodka started early tonight.

Riding coattails makes me laugh, toss that one out if you want and I still have 2 that I won, and 2 that most thpers can recall rather than the 2 from back in the day you had.

Must have been nonstop buzzsaws for the last 3 years

I look forward to meeting you there and seeing you play....and removing you from the high horse.

We can review 2014 summer in detail if you want and our track records....last time we played in the same event.

But not to take anything more away from #TheCup and all the majesty it deserves, I hope to make the #Hashtag squad and contribute to the inaugural winning team.

In the meantime, keep it up #ChuttingCaptain! You're damn good at what you do. :Angel:

Are we getting salty? It's bad for blood pressure. Sodium is not good for dietary reasons.

Are we getting salty? It's bad for blood pressure. Sodium is not good for dietary reasons.

We go a ways back, and know each other can handle some good ribbing. ;)

Really.....never knew hahahaha

Really.....never knew hahahaha

Lol, doubt we ever see another "trash talk" thread....and that's a good thing. LMAO

Oh the competition memories....MUST.GET.BACK.TO.SC!

Lol, doubt we ever see another "trash talk" thread....and that's a good thing. LMAO

Oh the competition memories....MUST.GET.BACK.TO.SC!

This is my thought. I missed everyone something fierce this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol at high horse, otherwise known as the texas norm

So guess its all singles talk since all I do is ride coatails
2014 summer I know I lost on Sunday
2013 summer I won on Sunday

Im assuming since you are all about taking care of your business on your own you are 2-0 during that time? However if my memory serves me correctly you have half a point total between the 2?

Not sure if you just misremembered or what, but wanted to set things straight for everyone, plus with it being the internet its hard to find the truth sometimes.

Anything else that needs clarified or are we good?

Sorry for the thread derail folks but if Im going to take it Im going to give it as well.

Also I did see the equipment bomb dropped this evening, love seeing the details come out its going be a matter of no time before this event will be next on deck.

Back to the regularly scheduled programming

lol at high horse, otherwise known as the texas norm

So guess its all singles talk since all I do is ride coatails
2014 summer I know I lost on Sunday
2013 summer I won on Sunday

Im assuming since you are all about taking care of your business on your own you are 2-0 during that time? However if my memory serves me correctly you have half a point total between the 2?

Not sure if you just misremembered or what, but wanted to set things straight for everyone, plus with it being the internet its hard to find the truth sometimes.

Anything else that needs clarified or are we good?

Sorry for the thread derail folks but if Im going to take it Im going to give it as well.

Also I did see the equipment bomb dropped this evening, love seeing the details come out its going be a matter of no time before this event will be next on deck.

Back to the regularly scheduled programming

Your memory does escape you some but I won't derail this further.

Past is the past and is meaningless at this point, you just get ready to rumble.

Hope to meet you on battlefield next year...and see which team walks away with the spoils.

Regardless if I happen to make it or not, this event is shaping up to be something special. So many events looking fantastic in 2016, really must focus on which ones make the most sense. Always want to make them all but not realistic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back