The Cup Is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many great events, don't know how I can accommodate all of them on my schedule but I WILL find a way if I can get into them!!

Everytime this thread gets bumped I get all excited.....

I can't wait to find out the info on this one!

I really want in this event! Looking forward to this one!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Turns out that this event is the weekend I return from a family vacation in NH.
So, I am out. Quite bummed - still have never golfed in SC.

This has just became my want now!!! I can still be on a team captained by 441 right?

You mean we can't just show up? Dude that's not right hahaha

True.....

I hope signups are long for this one. Two of the best courses in the area, and awesome sponsor, and you get to watch #Chad and #441 do epic battle.

Gotta admit this one had slipped a bit on my radar with a lot of stuff going on. But knowing signups are coming, puts it right back in the bulls eye, just like the Bullseye Hashtag will have on him when team MikeDean comes at him.

Would love to get into this, sounds like a lot of fun. 441 vs Hastag ?? Don't know who to pick yet!

this is the next event on my radar to try and get into!

Gotta admit this one had slipped a bit on my radar with a lot of stuff going on. But knowing signups are coming, puts it right back in the bulls eye, just like the Bullseye Hashtag will have on him when team MikeDean comes at him.

Same here. I figure if I manage to weasel my way onto a squad I can crash prep following my daughters softball season - and maybe parlay that into a long beach weekend or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm looking forward to trying to get into The Cup. I have never had the pleasure of playing True Blue and Caledonia and am looking forward to changing that.

I hope to get to go back to these two courses, I really do adore them.

#Team441. I'll be on a team captained by 441 yet! haha

Living in NC it's a shame that I haven't found my way to Myrtle Beach to play golf. I hope that when I make my first trip there, it's to play with some awesome THPers and Callaway :).

Living in NC it's a shame that I haven't found my way to Myrtle Beach to play golf. I hope that when I make my first trip there, it's to play with some awesome THPers and Callaway :).

Gaston, let's help Chad win this thing. What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back