The Dormie Network Goes Off Course

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show. Hosted by Dan Edwards, each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today Jeremy Dick joins the conversation to talk about getting to experience the Dormie Network.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but Dan and Jeremy discuss everything from travel golf to visiting both Ballyhack and Dormie Club and what makes them unique as part of the Dormie Network. This show has a lot going on and is one you will not want to miss as Jeremy Dick goes Off Course.

Episode 122 is here and Dan and Jeremy discuss the following topics.

The Uniqueness of Dormie Network
Visiting Ballyhack
Playing Dormie Club
The Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra Golf
And so much more

You can listen to the show right here, Apple Podcasts or of anywhere you do your listening and downloading from. Search for the Hackers Paradise and make sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode. After listening, come back over and drop us a note below on what you agree and/or disagree with from the episode.

Untitled-5-1024x692.jpg

Continue reading...

This was a really fun show. Enjoyed listening to you guys talk about Dormie and Ballyhack.

Ooohhhh!!! Can’t wait to fire this one up!

This one gonna be good. So glad I’ve got windshield time today.

Tuning in shortly. I’m loving Thursdays and Fridays with the fresh podcast drops.

Tuning in shortly. I’m loving Thursdays and Fridays with the fresh podcast drops.
Kind of launches you right into the weekend!

Headed to the airport shortly. Will give this a listen.

Can’t wait to listen.

For the occasion why not???
image.jpg

I might just wear mine today too!
I honestly didn’t know which one to go with?!?! I might switch it up midday.

In honor of Powder
49E5282D-C257-4F31-87C3-14370E0BCEAA.jpeg

This should be good. Looking forward to this as usual.

I've got a backlog (about 45hrs) of podcasts to listen to. This one goes top of the queue though. Listening first thing this morning

Great episode today! Loved hearing about Dormie Club the most but also The Titleist Experience at Ballyhack should be amazing!

I felt you on the leg pain. Sheesh 😬

Excited to check this one out. Should be a great listen.

Buddy golf talk. Always a good listen. 👍

This was a fun listen. The Dormie network is so very interesting. The course picture I have seen are just awe inspiring.

I didn't think I could get more excited for the :titleist: experience. I was wrong... great listen.

Great start to this one! It's great that both of you have been to a different course and hearing the comparisons is really cool so far. Also that little nugget about the Titleist Experience was fun! Can't wait to listen to the rest later today

Back