The GIF of the Day thread

6uTaZnm.gif

YjlAHnZ.gif

grouchy old guy comment deleted. (regarding above gif)

daily_gifdump_962_17.gif

FfY35iw.gif

tebwplV.gif

hcfkyq0cn5l4ba9k0vfc.gif

stash-1-508b1eb42aa46.gif

cool_optical_illusion_02.gif

educational_gifs_that_can_teach_us_some_really_cool_things_01.gif

funny-dog-pictures-goggie-gif-smoov-moovs.gif

didn't stick the landing

zAr8Qz4.gif

vbkwNW.gif

Idiot+puts+hand+in+crocodile+s+mouth_a8f6b0_5547556.gif

11503111275_4ba1244f8d_o.gif

eg2lufegqb2lwge69i1k.gif

There is a pedestrian cross walk that I pass through almost daily and it amazes me how many drivers will almost hit the people crossing.

This is real scary to me since I spend so much time on Planes in strange places, you can bet the Pilot damn near broke off those throttle levers slamming them open. I know they train for this from the 1st days of flight school (touch & go's) but doing it for all the money must be exciting.

This is real scary to me since I spend so much time on Planes in strange places, you can bet the Pilot damn near broke off those throttle levers slamming them open. I know they train for this from the 1st days of flight school (touch & go's) but doing it for all the money must be exciting.

This happened to me once on a flight to LAX. We were almost on the ground when the plane shot back up. The pilot said personnel were on the runway, so we looped around and gift back in line. It took another 20 minutes or so. But the pilot was really maneuvering the plane once he pulled up, it was actually a little fun.

It happened to me going into Bogota (where I am going Monday) and that is a steep approach and climb out, since it is in a bowl surrounded by Mountains and high altitude. That one had me puckered up, when it showered down on it it was real dramatic and set you back in the seat. They never said why, but he did good.

giphy.gif

iAwtOVY.gif

Back