The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

38/41 +7 79 today

Struggled with the driver but was money with the wedges all day. Burned edges all day but no 3 putts. Only one birdie and 8 bogeys.

Very nice round! I am the king of burned edges, too many to count per round, so I feel ya there. It just means you're a bit off and it's about to fall. Keep at it!

I don't know about y'all, but seeing all this teamwork and strategy from both sides in the President's Cup is getting me all sorts of pumped for the #Grandaddy. I can't help myself from thinking about it, it's just going to be so awesome. After this weekend, it will officially be 2 months left! When I started my countdown, it was just under 5 months. How time flies!

I was thinking the same thing. Can't wait to find out who my partner is so we can begin talking strategy

I don't know about y'all, but seeing all this teamwork and strategy from both sides in the President's Cup is getting me all sorts of pumped for the #Grandaddy. I can't help myself from thinking about it, it's just going to be so awesome. After this weekend, it will officially be 2 months left! When I started my countdown, it was just under 5 months. How time flies!

I'm thinking the same thing. Watching the President's Cup is really getting me more excited for the Grandaddy.

Although, I'm also watching Clemson absolutely smoke Syracuse, which I also think will resemble the Grandaddy result. :alien:

I am with you guys. The Presidents cup is getting me fired up and I can't wait for this competition gets here. I think I am going out for my first round since the THP invitational championship today. I always hate having THPer withdrawal as rounds seem not as fun but now its time to prepare for this event full bore and some big changes are coming my way. I am excited to start and really get everything in line and ready to go for this event.

We'll after my round yesterday I am feeling really happy about my game.

73 38/35
9/14 FWs
10/18 Greens
29 putts

Going out on a very tough track this afternoon. Cold and windy again today it's going to be a battle

Nice shooting, Taylor!

Keep at it Taylor. Focus on one shot at a time and you will be shooting like you have been. And have some fun out there!

73 38/35
9/14 FWs
10/18 Greens
29 putts

Going out on a very tough track this afternoon. Cold and windy again today it's going to be a battle

Dang man excellent shooting! Looks like a fantastic front 9 was trumped by the back! Loved following the live round thread too! Well done Taylor.

This thread just gets me pumped up! Ohio will be a good stop gap to bring in the final preps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

73 38/35
9/14 FWs
10/18 Greens
29 putts

You need to bottle that stuff and share with the rest of us.

I'm now hitting the stretch where I'm training for distance running while training for the Grandaddy. It will make for interesting days like this. Ran eight miles this morning, and I'm hitting the range this afternoon. Probably won't get all that much out of the full swing, but it will force me to work on short game stuff for an extended period.

Yesterday's session was very good. Again focused on tempo and balance more than anything else. Contact is getting better. Last night I watched some Michael Breed videos for drills to prevent laying the club off. I'll work on that a little today, taking some pretty slow swings.

I'm really looking forward to the time change. It will be nice to hit the range again before work in the morning.

Good Lord, Man! What it was like to have TIME! Sheesh! I actually remember those days... It tells me how much time it took to keep that 5 handicap!!! No wonder...

Just about two months until the first t-shots are in the air, gentlemen.

Start getting your games in order and prepare for a significant ramping up of the smack talk. We have Richard Sherman from the Seahawks coming in later this week to give a seminar on proper trash talk.

Start getting your games in order and prepare for a significant ramping up of the smack talk. We have Richard Sherman from the Seahawks coming in later this week to give a seminar on proper trash talk.
I can't freaking wait dude! It's going to be an absolute blast. By then the falcon will be eliminated, and come Wednesday afternoon the Zoo Crew will feel much the same way! Then the only thing we have to look reward to is Morgan wearing the belt at the Show!

Don't worry, we do it every day on the internet! 2 months and counting, wow.

He giving you guys his adderall stash too?

Can't wait to see what the contest is for the first two THPers - big day tomorrow !

Awesome. I'll talk to my man Julio, and we'll treat the ZooCrew like Julio treated Sherman when they last played. Sounds like a plan.

Been doing work all evening with my new birdie ball putting green!

ura8y2y4.jpg

Nice man, told the wife I want one of these for Christmas. She agrees cause she wants to have a good putting game come May when we head down to Love is in the Air Event. So has this improved your game a lot?
Been doing work all evening with my new birdie ball putting green!

Just got it today but I'm loving it so far. Cannot beat the price.

My putting coach is keeping a watchful eye

he7asyna.jpg

Looks good dude. Great way to work on the stroke.

Nice setup jlukes...1 putts to destroy zoocrew!

Back