CONTEST The Grandmama: A Full Bag of Callaway Equipment, a Trip, Fitting and More

With already so many great options from 2020 and what Callaway has in mind for 2021, then add in the fun ideas for reviews, this is just going to be the highlight of the 2020 THP year.

Official Entry:

I have never played a Callaway club in my lifetime and it's time for that to change. The Big Bertha B21’s are taking AI to a new level with the Flash Face Cup. Fast ball speeds, easy launch, and a pure feel? The stars are aligning for consistently breaking 80.

Entry:
The CF16 were the best clubs that I have ever played to date. Distance, accuracy and forgiveness were it's main pluses. The Recoil shaft mated to the irons were a complete match. These were as close to a point and shoot iron that I have ever played.

The irons I'd pick if given the chance: Apex Forged. I'd love to see how the latest Callaway technology has been employed in the latest forced CB's.

My favorite Callaway irons: the ones I STILL play to this day - 2009 Callaway X-Forged 6-PW (my 4 and 5-iron are X-20's). I love the workability, the sound and the feedback I get from my X-Forged irons.

Having never played Callaway irons & being a high HC , I would to say I would love to try the new Big Bertha B21's with all the forgiveness.

Some good stuff in here so far.

As my namesake would suggest my favorite Callaway Iron is the Apex 19. This iron gives me a bit of everything I look for. Looks, size, and most importantly performance. The Apex 19 has taken me from 24 HC to a current 11. No end in site of its abilities.

I’ve never had a new set of irons so I’m flashing back to the original big bertha irons. I gamed these when I first learned the game in grade school. It was a low controlled ball flight, but very forgiving. Would love a shot at the new ones!

While I do not own them, I have hit the Apex 19s and think they would be excellent for my game. Great looking at address, fast off the face, and forgiving to boot. The only thing better would be gaming Callaway's latest revision of this fantastic iron.

From reading reviews, I believe the best fit for my game would be the Mavrik Pro irons. More game improvement/enhancement technology than I typically play in my iron sets with a similar players performance profile. A win-win for an aging golfer struggling with consistent contact.

Official entry:

I've owned 4 sets of Callaway irons. X-12s, Fusions, Apex 13s and Apex CF19s. My CF19s are my favorite by a mile. I live off the toe (not WAY off the toe but off the toe). I've never played a more forgiving set for my miss. Ever.

Good luck everyone!

The Callaway Apex 19 irons offer great looks, exceptional performance, surprising forgiveness and awesome feel. When other irons catch my eye, I think about these being in my bag and my pondering ends almost immediately. It’s going to take something pretty special to get these out of my bag!

Last chance!

Favorite is Apex19. All that tech packed into a gorgeous package. Soft feel, forgiveness packed in player profile. Consistent distance and trajectory with supreme dispersion. With the advancement in AI technology I will have to say my favorite of all time is most likely yet to come.

ill always be partial to the CF16's as they were my first real set of clubs and played many a great round with ny old man with those. great memories are those

Entry:

Never played a set of Callaway clubs but either the B21's or the Mavrik Max would probably be a great fit and give me all the forgiveness I realize I need.

Goodluck everyone!!

Last edited:
This will run for a couple of more days only.

The Callaway Apex Pro’s have always been an iron I’ve wanted to play. Smooth looking at address & packed with tech to deliver from all areas of the course. Tech that promotes optimal launch & ball flight while provide a soft feel. True gamers that withstood the test of time!

Good luck everyone!

Lots of great entries so far. Keep it going.

Apex 19 smoke irons - sexy finish, soft feel, and perfect center of gravity. How can you not feel confident with those irons in your hands? The first step to success is confidence, the second is knowing the club is crafted perfectly. There is nothing more important than consistent ball flight and these clubs got it right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My favorite Callaway irons ever are the Epic Forged. The most powerful irons I have ever played have unsurpassed technology built into them. The tremendous ball speeds are equally matched by excellent dispersion and surprising forgiveness. Maybe not surprising... They are, after all, Callaways. Try them. You would love them.

Last edited:
Event and the fun after is going to be on fire.

Will be a good and fun experience no matter who wins

Almost September means closer to December! Cant believe its just around the corner!

The final contest closes tomorrow end of day.

My favorite Callaway irons were the original Apex Pros. I had a combo set but just loved when I got to use the Pro irons because of how consistent they were, how soft they felt and how much I could control the ball with them.

Back