The Guitar Appreciation Thread

Following up.... I'm interested to hear your favorite Reverend models - have you played any? I was checking them out, and considering something P90-ish. Jetstream, Warhawk, Charger all are pretty unique designs.

I have this one.

It's an incredibly well constructed guitar in that price range. Nice neck, came set up almost perfectly. The HB is a bit dark, but it's got that bass cut circuit that I used quite a bit gigging.

I have this one.

It's an incredibly well constructed guitar in that price range. Nice neck, came set up almost perfectly. The HB is a bit dark, but it's got that bass cut circuit that I used quite a bit gigging.
That is a cool looking guitar, has that retro surf vibe.

Added a couple to the stable recently.
Inspired by Gibson, Epiphone SG and an Ovation super slim. Enjoying the heck out both!
1705089404101.jpeg
1705089511599.jpeg

I have a couple more, but these are my nice ones. For as non good as I play, the Strat is little more than what I need. Thought about selling it and using the money for golf stuff. I bet it hasn't been played more than 30 hours.
FullSizeR.jpg

Picked this up a few months ago, not sure if I ever posted it.

IMG_9944.jpeg

anyone have experience with the taylor 812? looks like a 000 body style. but i can’t find a ton of info on it.

Back