The HandCrafted Experience w/ Project X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. That's pretty darn amazing.

JB forgot to mention that our office is conveniently located in the Craft Brewing Mecca of San Diego. From our office Green Flash is a 7 iron from, St Archer a driver and the new 160,000 sq ft Ballast Point is driver and a little flip wedge.

You know, in case you like that sort of thing.

I'll be right over. Tell them to ice down some Sculpin.

Do Want! Really sounds awesome. This would be so freaking awesome to be a part of. Going to be hella sweet for those that get in!

I just keep on thinking about the logistics of this, CRAZY. Going to be some LUCKY THP'ers.

These events are going to ruin my life with awesomeness. Wow.

Can't pull the timing of the event but looks great!!

I am very intrigued. Very....

I think the shaft characteristic education involved in this process will be mind blowing for those lucky enough to be involved. Then throw in a 1 of 1 shaft that YOU took part in designing? Just crazy.

And did someone say BEER?

Definitely going to be an epic experience for those who are going.

Epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, that's insane!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

You could schedule this event in Alaska and I would move heaven and earth to get in on it. Man oh man this is going to set the bar for events moving forward I imagine. I cant imagine what is in store and what it can do for amateur golfers.

A one off shaft? Holy cow!!! That is so damn cool it isnt funny. This will be amazing for whoever gets into this. (MEEEEE Please!!!)

This sounds like an amazing event! getting to watch a shaft be born!

Epic is an understatement. wow incredible.

Just had a chance to see this........... Wow! This is epic to say the least.
I guess I had better read golf shafts for dummies if I get in.

I wish i could go but harvest will make it impossiable

This sounds just amazing!

Pretty sweet thing here! Make your own personal one of a kind shaft

Beyond amazing, THP does it again!

That's pretty unbelievable. Geeeeeeez. Just crazy good.

Such an awesome opportunity. I will definitely be trying to get into this.

This has the makings of something really special and unique for THPers! I can only imagine the shaft pondering that might occur leading up to this.

And one more thing I will add. Flying to San Diego is far more affordable than people think. It is cheaper for me to fly there than half of the large cities in the US right now despite being further away.
JB,
This is one tidbit that I wouldn't have minded if you hadn't shared with everyone. Sheesh, now THPers from all over will be trying to get in. :alien:

I would guess that I am like the majority of THPers when it comes to shafts. Something might "feel good" but why it does or what could be changed to improve performance, not a clue. Even if I don't attend this event I hope that I will be able to glean some information from those that do.

Thank you Don and JB for giving us a truly epic event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back