Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell week at work is finally over. Just got home with the boys and it's friends and family time for three days. Much needed

Did this just get weird?

It seems like things just got weird.

Sparkling and sweating...I think so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First time back on the ol' THP site in many many moons. Good to be back!

One of the biggest hugs I've had in a long time

bf71c0534afb8ffa0135508b5609324d.jpg

Sometimes when you feel like your close to the bottom it's easier to see all the good in front of you and have some clarity to appreciate all of it and make some changes.

Sometimes when you feel like your close to the bottom it's easier to see all the good in front of you and have some clarity to appreciate all of it and make some changes.
I like seeing this from you. Pretty sure you still owe me something too.....

Was so busy this week I just got caught up on three days of Happiness and joy was it needed.

Congrats to MillerTine, Toad and CBaker.

Well done as well on the BRods part and great to see and hear about cuties Annabelle, Lotte and their awesome dads.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Got my golf bag out of the car. As I looked at it, every single club plus the bag is from THP in one way or another including the bag (except for my 7 year old 5 wood). That just makes me freaking smile. How special of a place is THP? I'm not sure I have the words to explain that but it means a whole hell of a lot to me

This is something I struggle with at times and it takes a strong man to discuss it. Clarity is hard to find but when you do, it's an amazing feeling.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435945003.510278.jpgbeach day!!

The Happy Thread

Momma and the girls made it home safe from Amarillo. It sucked having an empty house all week and I'm glad to have them home. Just puts a smile on my face hearing the noise & the house full of love again.

We just had our offer accepted on our first home together!!!! I couldn't be more excited to get out of our 1 bedroom apt lol

We just had our offer accepted on our first home together!!!! I couldn't be more excited to get out of our 1 bedroom apt lol

Dude, that is freaking awesomse. I assume its in S. FL right? :D

Dude, that is freaking awesomse. I assume its in S. FL right? :D

If it weren't for soooooo much family up here, yes it would have been.

If it weren't for soooooo much family up here, yes it would have been.

Hahaha. Maybe you could be what Mike Dean calls a "WinterBird" or the rest of the world calls a "Snowbird".
Congrats again. That is great news.

Hahaha. Maybe you could be what Mike Dean calls a "WinterBird" or the rest of the world calls a "Snowbird".
Congrats again. That is great news.

Thanks JB! Appreciate it!

2c5fe6570380d3c8d34e6b77ba6d2ded.jpg

Congrats bro. Looks awesome.

What area are you guys moving to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back