Status
Not open for further replies.
My gf and I are finalizing a trip home to see her family in Mexico over the Christmas and New years holidays. We will make a trip to Cancun and Tolum, an amazing week about to unfold. Truly excited to visit as I have always been intrigued by this culture and history. Her mom and dad and already planning sites to visit and meals. I may come back weighting more but it's all in the name of a good time

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

My gf and I are finalizing a trip home to see her family in Mexico over the Christmas and New years holidays. We will make a trip to Cancun and Tolum, an amazing week about to unfold. Truly excited to visit as I have always been intrigued by this culture and history. Her mom and dad and already planning sites to visit and meals. I may come back weighting more but it's all in the name of a good time

You will gain at Keats 5 lbs that week...you will need the visits to help burn off the calories

You will gain at Keats 5 lbs that week...you will need the visits to help burn off the calories
Haha I hear you Eric,she was showing me photos of meals. I was salavating at these moments but will regret it a tiny bit. More reason to workout when I get home.

That sounds fantastic Dustin, what a wonderful trip that I'm sure will be filled with good food and good times. Very happy for you both.

Tonight, me and 11 of my closest friends have chartered a small limo bus to take us an hour or so south of Albany to one of those haunted hayride things. It's part birthday celebration for my best friends wife, and part we just want to check out what all the fuss is about with this hayride thing (apparently it's quite big in Sleepy Hollow, NY--headless horseman and the movie and all that). After being on the road nonstop for the last three months for work, tonight is sorely needed.

Tonight, me and 11 of my closest friends have chartered a small limo bus to take us an hour or so south of Albany to one of those haunted hayride things. It's part birthday celebration for my best friends wife, and part we just want to check out what all the fuss is about with this hayride thing (apparently it's quite big in Sleepy Hollow, NY--headless horseman and the movie and all that). After being on the road nonstop for the last three months for work, tonight is sorely needed.

Enjoy buddy!

Sounds fun, enjoy it Pete!

Enjoy yourself Pete, sounds like a blast to me.

Sounds cool and like a blast, have fun Pete.

That sounds fantastic Dustin, what a wonderful trip that I'm sure will be filled with good food and good times. Very happy for you both.
I am excited and nervous at the same time. Her parents do not speak English ,so I have been brushing up on my Spanish . Good thing my gf,her brother and sister can assist me with the language. As I have experience in selling items her dad and brother have a business there which I will be helping with. I enjoy learning and this will be a great experience for me.

I am excited and nervous at the same time. Her parents do not speak English ,so I have been brushing up on my Spanish . Good thing my gf,her brother and sister can assist me with the language. As I have experience in selling items her dad and brother have a business there which I will be helping with. I enjoy learning and this will be a great experience for me.

Sounds awesome...You've got a couple months to brush up on the Espanol :)

Sounds awesome...You've got a couple months to brush up on the Espanol :)
We have been using it quite a bit . Eating at local resuraunt that her friends work at I order in Spanish. I have only managed to mess up one order so far.

Life is phenomenal, and I'm so thankful that I realize that and don't dwell on nonsense.

Whats sad is some buy into the ---- spewed out and about and then perpetuate it, but most who do that are bitter souls anyways. Can't imagine being that bitter.

I have THE best job in the world here. Period. THAT is my happy.

Last edited:
I have THE best job in the world here. Period. THAT is my happy.
And not blowing smoke buddy, you do it damn well!!

I'm really glad my name is not Richard.

The Happy Thread

Today is a big day in our community. The new accessible playground was opened at my kids grade school. This was a project borne from the CP Swagger project, which raises awareness of cerebral palsy. My oldests classmate Braden Gandee, suffers from CP. For the last two years his brother Hunter, a high school freshman, has done a walk from Temperance, MI to Ann Arbor carrying Braden the whole way.

$175,000 was raised for this playground at Douglas Road Elementary, and was constructed entirely by volunteers (myself being one of the hundreds that helped). $80,000 is still needed to cover the safety enhancements added late in the process.

Just a really really great day for the Bedford community here seeing this open.

6a56b9b658043e06cef5057c590ed45a.jpg

f4c0ebb65616f1b72071ca513e87ac59.jpg

fb9446314d39120d9c04ddb92e0cbaed.jpg

7946ffd6942d6262c70127c87ef66cc2.jpg

https://vimeo.com/143674716

Last edited:
Thats awesome rob. Im workint on something similar for my kids school and the support both financially and physically from folks is awesome

Thats awesome rob. Im workint on something similar for my kids school and the support both financially and physically from folks is awesome

Mike,

Send details?

Mike,

Send details?
Will do we actually have a committee whose first meeting is on the 3rd in which ill know more about the scope and details (a few different plans have been kicked around but our PTA has saved up a few bucks but my guess is we still have aways to go cash wise

Sign showed 15 days til Krispy Kreme opens by the house. Not so happy for the diet

Post up a picture of the hot now sign when you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back