Status
Not open for further replies.
I have finally, FINALLY, found a level of happiness with my day-to-day that I wasn't sure existed. I have a beautiful daughter and wife. I get to review and write about things that I am passionate about thanks to THP. I also get to coach, truly coach, in golf and life my HS boys and make a difference that I hope will last a lifetime.

Thanks Eric. When I received the call I was thinking they filled the position as it has been two weeks since hearing from them.

You are going go kill it. Let me know if you need an over priced secretary :D

I have finally, FINALLY, found a level of happiness with my day-to-day that I wasn't sure existed. I have a beautiful daughter and wife. I get to review and write about things that I am passionate about thanks to THP. I also get to coach, truly coach, in golf and life my HS boys and make a difference that I hope will last a lifetime.
That's a great position to be in! Enjoy it and strive to keep it there. It doesn't get much better!

Beautiful Daughter and wife...check
Write and review....check
Make a difference in some young men's life....check

Passion check

Passion fuels all of it brother...keep on gettin' on

Finally back to being fully staffed. Have the next 3 weekends off.

Golf w/ THPers tomorrow. 6 hour Mountain Bike race on Sunday. Golf next Saturday and Road race on Sunday. Then FREAKING CLUB CLASH!

Hell yes.

Golf w/ THPers tomorrow. 6 hour Mountain Bike race on Sunday. Golf next Saturday and Road race on Sunday. Then FREAKING CLUB CLASH!

Hell yes.

Good luck on the race!

36 holes scheduled for tomorrow at an amazing course. Rams Hill in Borrego is in amazing shape

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally beat my son today. I shot 82 and he shot 87. Of course I played from the foreward tees for the first time. He gave up 450 yds on the course, but out drives me by 40-50 yds. But a win is a win.

Finally beat my son today. I shot 82 and he shot 87. Of course I played from the foreward tees for the first time. He gave up 450 yds on the course, but out drives me by 40-50 yds. But a win is a win.
Winner winner. Congrats!

Hell yes.
That's Great War. I know it's been a tough stretch. I may have missed it, but what did you decide on the Manager who left and wanted to come back. Did you hire him back or not?

congrats MMaynard...that move south appears to be one step closer.

Jman, glad to see so much Happy for you after some really tough times of late.

I played a new course for the first time in the Portland area. I'm running out of new ones. I liked it a lot, solid course.

Hell, I would have.
Lol. He has beaten me for last 6 months or so. Used to give me 5 strokes. But foreward tees helped me more. I hit 14 of 16 fairways since I wasn't trying to keep up with his drive.

Lol. He has beaten me for last 6 months or so. Used to give me 5 strokes. But foreward tees helped me more. I hit 14 of 16 fairways since I wasn't trying to keep up with his drive.
My Dad moved to the forward tees about 2 years ago, and we play straight up now. We enjoy it a lot more than giving strokes.

My Dad moved to the forward tees about 2 years ago, and we play straight up now. We enjoy it a lot more than giving strokes.
I will be 66 this month. We play match play. I won 2 up today. I think foreward tees and straight up is more fun. With stokes, sometimes I would win a hole outright and feel cheated or get a stroke and still lose to a bogey.

I will be 66 this month. We play match play. I won 2 up today. I think foreward tees and straight up is more fun. With stokes, sometimes I would win a hole outright and feel cheated or get a stroke and still lose to a bogey.
My Dad is 67, and we battle back and forth playing straight up when he played the forward tees. I would much rather split the tees with him than give strokes, and he feels the same way.

He is just as good as every 150 yards in and in, his length off the tee has declined a good bit over the years, but his short game still kicks my tail every time.

My Dad is 67, and we battle back and forth playing straight up when he played the forward tees. I would much rather split the tees with him than give strokes, and he feels the same way.

He is just as good as every 150 yards in and in, his length off the tee has declined a good bit over the years, but his short game still kicks my tail every time.
My short game was good today and forward tees allowed me to hit 8i-PW into a few holes instead of 4-7 iron.

Hell yes.

Great stuff and knock that race out.

Conference Champs!!!!!!!

Awwwww yeah nice work james

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back