Status
Not open for further replies.
Commission statement rolled into my inbox this morning. Expense reimbursement check slid across my desk this afternoon.

In the words of the urban poets Ghetto Boys " feels good to be a gangster"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

70 inches is better than 55.

4dfe02c318cdc89839d979be407d6e34.jpg

Running about a week late on home renovations due to recent weather but granite went in today. 1 more week and we will be back in our house.

Can't wait. Long 6 weeks.

60e1e693010a3373524ac2d058264f0f.jpg

57223e22767e99cddf5e6c3df0cf522e.jpg

ad0002cf33011c57dc7da987c5608426.jpg

Running about a week late on home renovations due to recent weather but granite went in today. 1 more week and we will be back in our house.

Can't wait. Long 6 weeks.

60e1e693010a3373524ac2d058264f0f.jpg

57223e22767e99cddf5e6c3df0cf522e.jpg

ad0002cf33011c57dc7da987c5608426.jpg
That looks awesome!

The Happy Thread

I hit live balls today for the first time since surgery. Six months!! It was a success

They went in the air
They went straight
I didn't fall down

I hit live balls today for the first time since surgery. Six months!! It was a success

They went in the air
They went straight
I didn't fall down
Pretty impressive given the Weather conditions here today.

Looks good #Cookie!

Pretty impressive given the Weather conditions here today.

Yeah the Pumas handled the snow and ice wonderfully :)

Ok I should have specified it was a GG launch monitor. But by live ball I meant as opposed to the indoor practice swinging I've been doing at my home fitness center.

But honestly I felt so much more stable than before the surgery.

First Eagle Ever!
Holed out a 98 yd wedge.
Woot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First Eagle Ever!
Holed out a 98 yd wedge.
Woot!

Congrats that's awesome!!

Looks great cookie, can't wait to see the finals. The cabinets looks similar to ours.

Looks great cookie, can't wait to see the finals. The cabinets looks similar to ours.

Thanks man.

We initially did a stain on the cabinets but it didn't come out how we wanted so we had them prime everything and paint them instead. Much much better.

Thanks man.

We initially did a stain on the cabinets but it didn't come out how we wanted so we had them prime everything and paint them instead. Much much better.
That's the great thing about trying a stain, you can always go back and paint later. I'm sure it'll turn out great.

#Cookie that kitchen is legit man!

Awesome me dude...brave man going out in the wet and cold conditions

Yeah the Pumas handled the snow and ice wonderfully :)

Ok I should have specified it was a GG launch monitor. But by live ball I meant as opposed to the indoor practice swinging I've been doing at my home fitness center.

But honestly I felt so much more stable than before the surgery.

Ha. You may have missed this follow up post.

I like to think I'm brave, but also like to think I'm not an idiot

Pretty solid week for the fam. Decent news on some kid stuff. Wife got a part time job so we were able to upgrade her old car with something that fits our needs more. And got a killer credit score :D

Pretty solid week for the fam. Decent news on some kid stuff. Wife got a part time job so we were able to upgrade her old car with something that fits our needs more. And got a killer credit score :D

Congrats. If I remember correctly you had been working on or set a goal for the credit over the last year or so I believe. I apologize if I'm wrong. But I know how good it feels to get credit under control.

Congrats. If I remember correctly you had been working on or set a goal for the credit over the last year or so I believe. I apologize if I'm wrong. But I know how good it feels to get credit under control.
Nope not me :D But yes it does feel great. Honestly I was completely shocked when I heard.

Nope not me :D But yes it does feel great. Honestly I was completely shocked when I heard.

Gotcha. But congrats on the score.

Ha. You may have missed this follow up post.

I like to think I'm brave, but also like to think I'm not an idiot

Yep...still going out in this area in bad weather should be worthy of a medal for something. I don't get how bad the drivers in this area are when it rains or snows

The Happy Thread

Unbelievable end to my birthday today. Apparently my wife went all party planner on me and set up a surprise get together at Dave n Busters after dinner. I had no clue. And as were in line to get our cards loaded I get a tap on the shoulder. It's mmaynard11 and mikedean441. I couldn't believe it. Then it turns out that cbaker, captaincaution and TyJohnston were coming also. Plus some of my friends from home. What a great night. Thanks again for coming guys!

Unbelievable end to my birthday today. Apparently my wife went all party planner on me and set up a surprise get together at Dave n Busters after dinner. I had no clue. And as were in line to get our cards loaded I get a tap on the shoulder. It's mmaynard11 and mikedean441. I couldn't believe it. Then it turns out that cbaker, captaincaution and TyJohnston were coming also. Plus some of my friends from home. What a great night. Thanks again for coming guys!

Anytime Phil! Hope you had a great birthday!

I'm glad I could make it.

See you tomorrow.

Definitely.

While shopping at the grocery store, was approached by a lady who had interest in me. We exchanged digits and had a quick bite to eat. Thinking it may be early to push anything as I just got out of a bad marriage but who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back