Status
Not open for further replies.
While shopping at the grocery store, was approached by a lady who had interest in me. We exchanged digits and had a quick bite to eat. Thinking it may be early to push anything as I just got out of a bad marriage but who knows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Giggity

I got the nicest note from a parent complimenting me on the job I've done coaching the girl's softball team. It was a very thoughtful thing to do and of course if was really nice to be recognized for what I've been trying to do with the girls.

Some days its just awesome to be a THPer.
Well most days. I love this place.
Live Driver Testing yesterday.
Unbelievable UST Event coming next week.
Whole community getting close to being golfing.

And TONS of cool stuff coming up soon.

While shopping at the grocery store, was approached by a lady who had interest in me. We exchanged digits and had a quick bite to eat. Thinking it may be early to push anything as I just got out of a bad marriage but who knows

That's awesome Dustin. Regardless if you're looking or not looking for a relationship, it always makes you feel good to see someone interested.

Keep that number.

That's awesome Dustin. Regardless if you're looking or not looking for a relationship, it always makes you feel good to see someone interested.

Keep that number.

Been talking lot since then, even if it ends up as a friend I am ok with that. Makes me feel good inside as I was the one who sparked her.

Just found out I have an all expense paid trip to San Diego next month for a few days for work. Gonna have to pack to clubs!

The past 24 hours have been a whirlwind for me. My last range session was great, I got into the gun club I applied at and I managed to get the car I've been dying to get plus Thursday I leave for the UST Event and get to play some golf and hang out with some THPers. Life is pretty damn good right now.

The past 24 hours have been a whirlwind for me. My last range session was great, I got into the gun club I applied at and I managed to get the car I've been dying to get plus Thursday I leave for the UST Event and get to play some golf and hang out with some THPers. Life is pretty damn good right now.

Good things. Maybe go but some lotto tickets as well!!

SaA

Just found out I have an all expense paid trip to San Diego next month for a few days for work. Gonna have to pack to clubs!

I just checked the 30 day year forecast for San Diego. It says it's going to be nice.

The Happy Thread

My new clubs on order are shipping weds morning. So should have them in hand Friday or Saturday. This is definitely a happy happy joy joy post IMO.

I just paid off the biggest of our CC balances.

After our tax refund and Amandas next stipend check, we will be able to pay off almost all of the other 2 as well. This is a true HHJJ.

So much stress, for so long, and now there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Finally.

Volunteering today at the VA.

Not knowing what I'll be doing, but helping our vets is always rewarding.

After our tax refund and Amandas next stipend check, we will be able to pay off almost all of the other 2 as well. This is a true HHJJ.

So much stress, for so long, and now there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Finally.
Congrats buddy.

Gotta love that feeling.

The only debt we currently have is my Student Loans (Nothing compared to the Docs), and a car lease (is that debt?). Unfortunately, I have to add a 3rd car in to the mix this year with Matty turning 16.

Volunteering today at the VA.

Not knowing what I'll be doing, but helping our vets is always rewarding.

I love you CJ. You are awesome. Have fun!

Congrats buddy.

Gotta love that feeling.

The only debt we currently have is my Student Loans (Nothing compared to the Docs), and a car lease (is that debt?). Unfortunately, I have to add a 3rd car in to the mix this year with Matty turning 16.

Dude, its so nice. We had to take on a LOT of debt when I quit coaching (about 1k/check) and she had to travel to interview at residency programs. Its killed me to see how much we spent on payments monthly knowing the interest rates just killed us. Thanks to her stipend and me putting in all of my $$ from holidays and bdays I've finally built up a sizeable chunk. Still have a good bit, but will be able to off all but about 1k here in another 15 days or so. Its such a relief, now we can SAVE and INVEST for Lotte, I hope.

I don't count cars and mortgages, sadly, they are just a necessity at this point for most of us.

that's awesome buddy. I hate stressing about money and sadly we have had to do that for most of the past year. With our tax rebate we are going to be able to pay off the rest of the camper, which isn't much, but one less thing. Then it's on to trying to cut some other costs.

Dude, its so nice. We had to take on a LOT of debt when I quit coaching (about 1k/check) and she had to travel to interview at residency programs. Its killed me to see how much we spent on payments monthly knowing the interest rates just killed us. Thanks to her stipend and me putting in all of my $$ from holidays and bdays I've finally built up a sizeable chunk. Still have a good bit, but will be able to off all but about 1k here in another 15 days or so. Its such a relief, now we can SAVE and INVEST for Lotte, I hope.

I don't count cars and mortgages, sadly, they are just a necessity at this point for most of us.
I have recently been toying with the idea of going carless.

I think I could make it happen, easily.

that's awesome buddy. I hate stressing about money and sadly we have had to do that for most of the past year. With our tax rebate we are going to be able to pay off the rest of the camper, which isn't much, but one less thing. Then it's on to trying to cut some other costs.

You know I know where you're coming from buddy. Sometimes it feels like you're just treading water and have to keep focusing on the light at the end, but that damn light is SLOW.

I have recently been toying with the idea of going carless.

I think I could make it happen, easily.

I think you could too.

so here's a good laugh on me to start your day. I read this and thought "oh, must be nice to pay off your Country Club balances." Smh

So, that's how tired I am. And congrats dude, that is an awesome feeling!

Range at my local course opens this afternoon. The is a early in the year as I can remember being able to hit golf balls outside up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back