I’ve been looking at a stand-up desk but haven’t pulled the trigger. Anyway, had to run to Office Depot for something else and saw them. I’m looking and the manager told me the display was the last 36” model in store. I asked him much he’d knock off the price. 20% and then an in-store coupon for another 20%. So, $395 down to $253.

My happy today is that it's November 23rd and I'm playing golf outside! I don't even have to be bundled up.

I’ve been looking at a stand-up desk but haven’t pulled the trigger. Anyway, had to run to Office Depot for something else and saw them. I’m looking and the manager told me the display was the last 36” model in store. I asked him much he’d knock off the price. 20% and then an in-store coupon for another 20%. So, $395 down to $253.

I am seriously considering one of these for work. Will probably get one soon.

Put together the baby crib tonight and didn't kill myself or break anything in the process. Now I probably should have a professional come over to make sure its safe.
I believe during our first time putting it together I told Laura if she wasn't pregnant I would have thrown her out the window

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

I believe during our first time putting it together I told Laura if she wasn't pregnant I would have thrown her out the window

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

I may have used the term...leave me alone and I’ll tell you when you can come in...

Then needed help like 3 minutes later

This is my happy nowadays, she is just so much fun.

Attachments

• e07d9aea93eb56c48a2d67a7d3e50d4d.jpg
    e07d9aea93eb56c48a2d67a7d3e50d4d.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 10
Another without the shades

Attachments

• IMG-20191118-WA0019.jpg
    IMG-20191118-WA0019.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 13
Bears win!

And now it’s time for the gender reveal!

Seriously, I’ve never been so happy in my life. So much to be thankful for over the last year!

Seriously, I’ve never been so happy in my life. So much to be thankful for over the last year!

Congratulations!!!!!

Just really happy that the move went well and we’re settled for the time being. Still a lot to do in a new state (change license, get cars registered/insurance, etc.) but just relieved that one big part has been completed. Now I get to wholely focus on the grandaddy :)

Left my beloved 8 iron on the 13th hole yesterday. I was the last guy off the course as it was a downpour. Course is closed today but they let me walk out to find it. Laying right in the middle of the fairway. It was cart path only yesterday so I was bringing multiple clubs with me. Happy to have him back in his spot.

Left my beloved 8 iron on the 13th hole yesterday. I was the last guy off the course as it was a downpour. Course is closed today but they let me walk out to find it. Laying right in the middle of the fairway. It was cart path only yesterday so I was bringing multiple clubs with me. Happy to have him back in his spot.

Oh man, glad you got it back.

Congrats @e1iterate ! Is this your first one? Kid I mean. :)

Congratulations!

Older I get, the more I appreciate the little things in life. So much of my life is big responsibility, professionalism, and leadership. Many livelihoods depend on what I do, and for family I am the center. So when I can let out my inner child for moments of innocent joy, my soul celebrates. Walking in the dark, in the snow, most days little SJ, on his way to catch the school bus, runs up to us to see the dogs. The dogs try to steal his poptart, and we laugh as SJ and the dogs engage in fascinating ways. Walking on a townie trail we come across a popular sledding hill. We watch kids, parents, young people embrace the carnage, and we smile. I meet a ski team kid I mentor and listen to how he navigates a complicated life as a student-athlete. I pop on THP and enjoy the diverse discussion among people who share a passion for golf. I can be a little playful, learn about others, and approach golf with knowledge and skill humility and my own goofy humor. And I can follow experiences like the Grandaddy where enthusiast golfers from across the lands get to experience golf in a remarkable way. This is where I find happiness. Simple things.

IMG_1054.jpeg

Today is going to be awesome it will be 70, no rain and I get to play golf with a whole bunch of THPers I have never met at an amazing course. It will be a great day.

I’m very happy that my wife’s foot surgery went well on Wednesday and my good friends much more serious heart surgery went well on Thursday. It feels good to have both of these surgeries behind us and the recoveries going as planned. My wife will be out of her cast and off crutches on the 19th just in time for our Florida Christmas vacation.

This last week was just what I needed. Catching up with @JB is always fun and I learn something new with each conversation. Helping 12 guys have the time of their lives helped me have the best time I could ever have imagined.

Now off to take pictures with Santa.

This last week was just what I needed. Catching up with @JB is always fun and I learn something new with each conversation. Helping 12 guys have the time of their lives helped me have the best time I could ever have imagined.

Now off to take pictures with Santa.

Likewise partner. Brother in arms for the last week and it was an absolute blast.

Back