While most of America thinks of today as Tax day, i've got a positive spin for every April 15th. 12 years ago when taxes were due I had yet to start mine as of 7:30 at night. My awesome now wife and I were dating and she asked if i had done them, as I shyly said ehhhhhh not really. She quickly put a stop to me trying to put the moves on her and got my taxes done, filed on time, with a refund as well. It was then when I first told her I love her. So every April is our "I Love You Day" :love::love::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Today I officially became a licensed psychologist!!!!!! Kind of a weird time to start my career. But like when someone asked me how long it took, my answer was 37 years haha (my age)

Today I officially became a licensed psychologist!!!!!! Kind of a weird time to start my career. But like when someone asked me how long it took, my answer was 37 years haha (my age)
Congratulations! That is quite an accomplishment.

Congrats!!

The smiles on this girl’s face! She is ready to drive dad around the neighborhood! On our way to get some Dunkin!
F401E81C-E460-4A88-B990-A499BE33D170.jpeg

Very much appreciating this thread today. Thanks all for sharing.

The smiles on this girl’s face! She is ready to drive dad around the neighborhood! On our way to get some Dunkin!
View attachment 8937801
Awesome ride and cheers to that Florida living. Looks like you guys are thoroughly adapting and enjoying it.

It's been a good week! My wife and I are still employed during this crazy time, the weather looks like it's finally going to be nice for the long haul, my knee is feeling good and I have a tee time tomorrow. Life is good right now.

I think I'll get to golf this weekend and feel like I am striking the ball better than ever. Something finally clicked in a lesson.. Here's to hoping I can keep it going!!

Found a pic from my yearbook 1991, tennis team. I'm in the middle of the team pick and the stud on the right side...lolreceived_10157023234688626.jpeg

Please welcome the newest THPer...Xander Atlas Thomas! Mom and baby are both healthy!

617E8F14-419B-413C-AFB7-C31E79730B97.jpeg

Congratulations to you and your wife.

Well @e1iterate I was rooting for baby Hackie, which is good for a boy or a girl, but Xander is awesome too.
Kidding of course, congrats.

Lots to be happy about. My wife's company has told them they are not cutting her salary as of yet. They will not get bonuses, but that's fine by me.

And this little girl... Being home so much isn't ideal, but the three of us being together is amazing.
a3dc24ea29863003960aedbd50fe7de5.jpg
4edcf1b54c53a494f653d357730ef52a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Lots to be happy about. My wife's company has told them they are not cutting her salary as of yet. They will not get bonuses, but that's fine by me.

And this little girl... Being home so much isn't ideal, but the three of us being together is amazing.
a3dc24ea29863003960aedbd50fe7de5.jpg
4edcf1b54c53a494f653d357730ef52a.jpg

She's adorable!

Thanks man

I may be biased as we have a little redhead as well! She is a source of happiness when she's not fighting with her siblings.

IMG_73211.jpg

Back