Fresh-squeezed orange juice is hard to beat.

The kids don't like the oranges they're getting in the school lunches we've been picking up, because they're too hard to peel. It's a little labor-intensive, but the end result is well worth it.
So true. I'd argue the labor makes it that much better. Love fresh lemonade!

Fresh-squeezed orange juice is hard to beat.

The kids don't like the oranges they're getting in the school lunches we've been picking up, because they're too hard to peel. It's a little labor-intensive, but the end result is well worth it.
Awe man - it has been such a long time since fresh squeezed orange juice. My grandma used to make it for us with this plate. How are you squeezing the oranges?

1587992816111.png

Awe man - it has been such a long time since fresh squeezed orange juice. My grandma used to make it for us with this plate. How are you squeezing the oranges?

View attachment 8939775
We have a Kitchenaid squeezer with a bowl, similar to that.

So true. I'd argue the labor makes it that much better. Love fresh lemonade!
You may be right about that!

I need to pick up some lemons now.

You may be right about that!

I need to pick up some lemons now.
I made it with my kids and now I don't think I can go back to store bought. It is that good!

View attachment 8939775
Ha! This is the one my gramma had too... I think my mom has it now...

Where is that at Kev??
It's on the 11th hole of our home course. Jake thinned a 5 iron and made a hole in one during the Dakota Tour Pro Am tournament that is held here.

Doctor called today with the results of the genetic testing! Everything about the testing looked great and....IT'S A BOY!

Doctor called today with the results of the genetic testing! Everything about the testing looked great and....IT'S A BOY!
Congratulations on the little guy! 🎉🎈👊

No more crappy AC that is loud as hell lol!
AC.jpgAC1.jpg

cleared to return to work...happy...and sad.

BIG HAPPY!! Just booked a tee time for Sun. !! Courses are opening! :twist::twist::twist::twist::twist::twist::twist::twist::twist::twist::twist::twist:

I played golf today and got the boats in the water which means summer has officially started. My wife and daughters arrive tomorrow with friends along for the long weekend and the weather looks great. My son also has two buddies arriving tomorrow so it will be a fun filled weekend with lots of golf and water sports for my wife and the 7 “kids” who other than my high school daughter and friend, are all in their 20’s.

DFC28754-6739-4D8E-89B6-83C20109D07A.jpeg6B74B722-4C02-411A-91AE-0A492E032448.jpeg5060B4E7-4353-4E50-8083-49E2D4284077.jpeg20CD3C5E-B81E-45E4-B350-D5517547C9C0.jpeg2EA82ECF-CE98-4088-910C-F32A52B473A5.jpeg

It’s house closing day!!! So excited to finally be signing closing papers on the new home today!!!

My wife's 'farming' efforts have started to pay off -- fresh goat milk daily and 3 frames of sweet honey harvested last night. I have never been impressed with any of the honey we've gotten from various places in the past, but this stuff was incredible.

She's put in a lot of effort at these things, and gotten discouraged a bit, so it's nice to see her so happy with these recent results (at least until one hive swarmed yesterday evening :ROFLMAO:).

It’s house closing day!!! So excited to finally be signing closing papers on the new home today!!!

Congrats you earned it! Enjoy the new abode!

So there are some great things about COVIDIAN LAW... Today I got to wake up with my 5 month old (tomorrow officially), hang out with him, feed him, give him a bath have story time and laugh and giggle with him. Then went off to work with a great off Course Podcast! #silverlining

A beauty of a day yesterday with golf with my son in the morning and our first surfing of the season. A perfect day!

87DE4FC6-D35B-41CB-8F96-9A639F518247.jpeg859FA29E-644C-4576-9585-4463573CA070.jpeg

Courses open today in PA, but we got 4 inches of rain yesterday so a bunch of courses had to close before they could open... :banghead: Took me half a dozen tries, but I’m finally booked at a new (to me) course this afternoon!

Test results are back. 2020 is better than 2019. Thank goodness,

Back