It's friday and going to be a relaxing weekend !!

It’s almost Rum-thirty.

That is understandable, I had the day off so had a couple on the course.
I am insanely jealous. I need to at least get the munchkins fed first! :p

Hammock Beach and back today leaving at 3:30am has left me wiped out, but worth it seeing my father

Hammock Beach and back today leaving at 3:30am has left me wiped out
Oof, have to head up for the air conditioner thing?

Oof, have to head up for the air conditioner thing?

Oh nah, that was fixed ASAP by building. Just went up to see my father for a few hours as I don’t get too much and a guy that went from golfing daily and watching sports every night sounded a little deflated.

Oh nah, that was fixed ASAP by building. Just went up to see my father for a few hours as I don’t get too much and a guy that went from golfing daily and watching sports every night sounded a little deflated.
Well I hope all is well, and I’m sure a visit helped, and makes it well worth the long haul I know that one is.

I'm playing 27 tomorrow with some of my best friends.. Going to be fun!

Lot of THP’ers reaching out about some patheticness that they’ve seen, and I appreciate the positive words.

Just talked to my local pro and he says that are allowed to go to foursomes starting tomorrow !!

My happy is modern medicine. I already feel so much better than yesterday.

My happy is modern medicine. I already feel so much better than yesterday.

Isn’t that the best? When you think you are going to be down for the count, and feel better quickly.

My bathroom faucets (replacing all three) are coming today! A day early! Being the highly intelligent creature I am, I pulled the faucet off in the master last week before ordering a replacement. So this is a much needed delivery.

Sometimes it’s the little things :)

I had a great weekend.. Played 27, great family time, got to watch live golf. I feel refreshed for this week!!

I had a great weekend.. Played 27, great family time, got to watch live golf. I feel refreshed for this week!!
And a little exhausted, I hope. That is a HECK of a weekend!

And a little exhausted, I hope. That is a HECK of a weekend!
It was an amazing weekend. I was tired in a good way this morning!

So got bad news at work yesterday but my boss is trying to get things sorted out for me. Hopefully, this all works out. Why is this in the happy thread, it's kinda nice feeling having your boss look out for your interests and remember things I've said in the past.

Also this guy stole my headcover.

20200519_072548.jpg

Don't have to cook dinner tonight for our daughter & her friend means I can eat what I want for dinner. Hmmm maybe cereal.

Back