The Honda Classic [Spoilers]

Dang all three are on the green and Kaymer has wonderful shot at birdie there.

Yeah that was pretty impressive.
Nice pin placement too. :D

Yeah that was pretty impressive.
Nice pin placement too. :D

Brings back fond memories.

2 Solid pars and a nice birdie from Kaymer.

Officially at the airport the winds are from the southwest at 16 gusting to 25 kts. Very windy here today. Combine that with the weather today, which is unusually hot and humid, giving very thick air, and it could be interesting out there.

They apparently tried to keep the greens around 11 due to concerns about the wind. Not sure what they did, but they had to do something to slow them down because it has been dry here.

I think that's important because it's going to rain later today. There should be some crazy wind ahead of the rain, but the course will get a good soaking and could play a lot easier for the later groups.

I love this tourney.

Even moreso now after playing it.

Except when Sabaweenie won.

Morgan Hoffman deciding to play for last place is not going to help my early fantasy season. Hopefully he turns it around!

Not a pick to win, but a guy I'm pulling for and, if he's doing OK you'll probably see a profile of him: Danny Berger.

He's a local kid, born and raised in Palm Beach County. Started his golfing career by being a ball picker on the driving range in exchange for playing privileges. His dad was a world class tennis player and Olympic coach. Good kid and would be the feel-good winner story as this is his hometown tournament.

Kaymer is playing the Bear Trap like a boss! Just hit his approach within 5 ft.

Kaymer is playing the Bear Trap like a boss! Just hit his approach within 5 ft.

Yea that 2nd was impressive.

Sergio not having a good day

Great out by Sergio

Mike Weir WD.

Only 10% picked Kaymer? Interesting.

Still boggles my mind that these guys are playing this course at par 70. #6 as a par 4!? That's just silly!

Wondering what the leading score will be at the end of today. I had -3 in my mind when I heard the wind was up.

Only 10% picked Kaymer? Interesting.
His track record here is not good and he's been up and down this year so far. Remember, you can only use guys 8 times so maybe others (like myself) are waiting for him to heat up at his high price tag.

Still boggles my mind that these guys are playing this course at par 70. #6 as a par 4!? That's just silly!

Number 10 as a Par 4 too. Even crazier.

His track record here is not good and he's been up and down this year so far. Remember, you can only use guys 8 times so maybe others (like myself) are waiting for him to heat up at his high price tag.

yea I mean that makes sense. It's just interesting to see Kaymer picked at 10% in anything golf related haha

Back