The Ice Cream Thread

Jerk
I like a ice cream....a nice M&M blizzard sounds amazing right now

Vanilla cups are good too

Pumpkin ice cream? Yuck

Maple bacon is back at my favorite local ice cream shop. Maple flavored ice cream with home made bacon (the owner bought a pig to cure her own bacon before cooking it up and cutting into chunks to be put in the ice cream) inside. It's delicious!

I hate all of you...I am lactose intolerant and haven't had ice cream (or any dairy for that matter) in over 30 years... When I ate it, Carvel Vanilla (soft serve) with chocolate sprinkles was my favorite. Now I make do with orange sorbet.. But I still crave ice cream but not the "aftermath"....

I hate all of you...I am lactose intolerant and haven't had ice cream (or any dairy for that matter) in over 30 years... When I ate it, Carvel Vanilla (soft serve) with chocolate sprinkles was my favorite. Now I make do with orange sorbet.. But I still crave ice cream but not the "aftermath"....
I am lactose intolerant too, I just take 2 lactaid pills before I eat dairy and it works 90% of the time.

staying-on-track-at-restaurants.jpg

Kapiti ice cream, fig and honey flavor, holy crap it's good!!!

My current ice cream obsession is Mayfield Caramel Toffee Crunch. Caramel ice cream with toffee pieces and a caramel swirl...delightful.

Anyone still indulging as we get to winter? I know I can't stop.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Anyone still indulging as we get to winter? I know I can't stop.

I always eat ice cream during winter. Up here it would be a looooooooong time without it if I didn't lol!

Had some amazing ice cream last night called Dulce-de-leche granizado. Milk caramel ice cream with ribbons of dark chocolate.

I have little to no self-control with ice cream, but I have cookies 'n cream, peanut butter ripple, chocolate chip cookie dough, and Phillies Graham Slam in the freezer right now. Yes, Turkey Hill ice cream was on sale a few weeks ago, why do you ask?

Turkey Hill All Natural is my kryptonite.
I have little to no self-control with ice cream, but I have cookies 'n cream, peanut butter ripple, chocolate chip cookie dough, and Phillies Graham Slam in the freezer right now. Yes, Turkey Hill ice cream was on sale a few weeks ago, why do you ask?

Turkey Hill All Natural is my kryptonite.

The best things in life are imported from Lancaster County (including yours truly)!

This Argentine stuff will give it a run for its money, though. ;)

No rum raisin?

Free vanilla cone at DQ today!
dailry-queen-free-ice-cream-cone.png

Mint Chocolate chip!

Back