NEWS The Indoor Golf Shop New Website

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I just saw they have a new website design and it is LIGHT YEARS better than it was before. For those that have shopped there or looked around, what do you think?

Agreed. Much more modern look.

When I get to my desk I’ll check it out on computer but from a phone it’s so much better than it was

Wow, just took a look and the new website is a huge improvement.

Initial impression WOW this is a much cleaner and more streamlined look.

Excited to check it out when setting up garage sim this month. The old website was not good.

edit: still a little clunky, but looks better.

Last edited:
Much better on mobile for sure

I like the update. The navigation seems better and a better all around experience

Very nice. Just makes me sad though knowing I don't have enough height anywhere to install an indoor simulator :cry:

nicely updated.

Does look really good. I looked at the site a few weeks ago and this is much better.

Yep, looks better and easier to browse.

Thank you for the feedback so far on our new website. We're excited to finally unveil what we've been working on.
The THP community is very helpful and we take your thoughts & feedback seriously.

We invite THP members to browse the site and provide honest feedback, recommendations and requests that will make our customer experience better.

Thank you

one day.....

Look at that, less than 10 miles from where I'm sitting. But it feels dangerous to visit. I'll take my wife along to make sure I don't get into trouble.

Oh this is way better. It was very plain and unsophisticated previously. This is pretty clean.

I like the hitting bays with putting mats as well.

I'll check it out again soon, but the last one wasn't the best. Usually on there a couple times a week changing my basket around😜

Logged in last night to take a peek. Wow, what an improvement!

I can't wait to spend a bunch of time on this site someday when I have the space for something awesome.

Back