The iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tapatalk is the best app for THPing on the go.

I agree, tapatalk is great for the forums. But having the THP launcher on the home screen is nice for the THP Home Page, reading reviews and updates there. The mobile version of THP is quite nice, and very easy to use.

I agree, tapatalk is great for the forums. But having the THP launcher on the home screen is nice for the THP Home Page, reading reviews and updates there. The mobile version of THP is quite nice, and very easy to use.

Exactly. As JB has said "THP is much more than just a forum"

stupid double post.

Definitely interested in the best weather app.. I have WeatherBug on my BB but you're the second person to recommend the Weather Channel.. Must be a solid app!

What's shazam?

I like the maps on weather channel. I also have a local weather app since weather is a big thing here in FL. Shazam comes in handy if you're listening to songs OTA. It helps you figure the song out. I listen to a lot of local radio in the car so it comes in handy every once in a while.

Saw a report from CBS videos saying an iPhone5 prototype was left in another bar back in july and was sold on craigslist. Sounds familiar. lol

Saw a report from CBS videos saying an iPhone5 prototype was left in another bar back in july and was sold on craigslist. Sounds familiar. lol

Am I the only one that thinks these phones are being "left behind" deliberately, knowing they'll end up in the hands of people who can give them free publicity?

Taaaaap-a-talk....tap tap taaap-a-talk....give it a little tap-a-rooonie...

I am due an upgrade on my phone now, just changed my tariff as I am waiting to see what the iPhone 5 is like before deciding. More than happy with the 4 though so if no real huge improvement I may just wait for the 6

iOS 5 is due out this month, wondering exactly when they will release it?

Thought about working with a beta for a while, but don't want to deal with all the bugs.

Anyone know anything about a possible release date?

...just tap it in...

I hope its soon because I went back to my iPhone after dabbling with Android again. Android is still stupid in too many areas and it annoys to no end. That plus the dismal battery life brings me back to the iPhone. iOS needs some serious new life so I hope 5 comes out soon.

They nave just released version 7 of it to the devs. The GM has to be soon and that is the version we will get too

My Droid sucks, upgrade available tomorrow. Thinking iPhone

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

My Droid sucks, upgrade available tomorrow. Thinking iPhone

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

If you have an upgrade Matty, wait two weeks or so and see the iPhone 5. Or you could always return the 4 in 30 days and get the 5, either way.

You are a tapatalk junkie, it is much better on iPhone than Android.

If you have an upgrade Matty, wait two weeks or so and see the iPhone 5. Or you could always return the 4 in 30 days and get the 5, either way.

You are a tapatalk junkie, it is much better on iPhone than Android.

yeah, and tapatalk on the droid sucks, it crashes when i try to upload pix.. and i have to be a junkin my laptop is shot. i think i might just wait, whats another 2 weeks?

yeah, and tapatalk on the droid sucks, it crashes when i try to upload pix.. and i have to be a junkin my laptop is shot. i think i might just wait, whats another 2 weeks?

On top of all of that, there will probably be a nice price drop on the iPhone 4 when the 5 gets announced/released.

On top of all of that, there will probably be a nice price drop on the iPhone 4 when the 5 gets announced/released.

iphone 4 is the one with a video camera right?

question for verizon users. me and the old lady are on the same account, shes the main line and im the secondary, do both lines get upgrade credits?

question for verizon users. me and the old lady are on the same account, shes the main line and im the secondary, do both lines get upgrade credits?

Were both lines/phones purchased on the same day? If so, then yes, they both will get the upgrade. Log on to your verizon website, and click on upgrade. It will let you choose which # you want to see, and will tell you when it is upgrade eligible.

No, only the main line gets the credit, but that main line can 'give' it to a secondary line. Once its given, it is gone. This will also be your last new every 2 credit, they did away with that promo and are giving existing subscribers one more credit. Login and check your lines. Mine shows the main line is 'eligible for upgrade with a discount. Upgrade after XXX and you will receive an additional loyalty discount.' The secondary line just shows 'Eligible for an upgrade with discounted pricing on XXXX. Upgrade now at full price.'

just looked upgrade not until 9/4

Two days, not too long of a wait.

Call them up or go to a store, they will give it to you early. I've gotten it done with 6 days before. Just be nice and the CSRs are usually more than glad to help (guess they're surprised when people are actually nice).

yeah but no way the gf is giving the upgrade to me, she wants a white iphone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back