Order placed to redo my woods/DI. Looking forward to trying these out.

Just added a pair to my wedges. Really excited to see how they do around the green. I think these the will be soft enough for what I look for there.

Kind of kicking myself for completely missing this thread. Just bought a new grip for my driver to try something new besides my usual midsize UTx and if I had seen this I probably would have grabbed one of these.

Just added a pair to my wedges. Really excited to see how they do around the green. I think these the will be soft enough for what I look for there.
I was concerned about that very thing and they really do feel pretty soft compared to what most know in the multi compound space

I was concerned about that very thing and they really do feel pretty soft compared to what most know in the multi compound space
That’s what has really excited and motivated to go there. I really like the idea of the same grip up and down the line.

Looking forward to that. Kind of hoping the soft/tack will help me quit death gripping woods.

I will definitely be looking at these when my new MCC midsize wear out. I have had a few sets of Lamkin that I really liked but didn’t love the sonar wrap

They might be utx, pretty sure they are a Lamkin.

I can’t even get a full season out of the Dri-Tacs and I’m playing maybe once a week ….
I think that is what Winn wants-buy more grips. Can't play those comfy, super soft grips. Not much on multi's either. I play Lamkin Crossline Oversize on 12/14, driver gets mid. Good feel, wear well, as I don't play maybe 15-20 rounds, so I can get a few seasons on these. I clean them a couple times a season, so "grip" is good. Not exactly tacky, but no slipping with these, even with humidity. Keeping your grips clean is key so your grip won't slip. Hey, I'm a poet! Been playing these for quite some time, as I have arthritis in my hands, and with these, my grip is more relaxed, so no pain.

Last edited:
Kind of kicking myself for completely missing this thread. Just bought a new grip for my driver to try something new besides my usual midsize UTx and if I had seen this I probably would have grabbed one of these.
ST+2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>> UTx

My Wisconsin trip was awesome, and we had quite a variety of weather, including a very rainy, cart path only day at Blackwolf Run, and a misty, almost Scottish weather day at Erin Hills. I didn't have a rain glove with me, but the ST +2 Hybrid grip performed very well under wet and moist conditions. Absolutely no trouble with the corded portion, and the lower portion was easy to dry enough to get a good grip with a bare hand.

Played over 100 holes over 5 days, and I had no issues with my hands making all those full swings.

Lamkin has a winner with this grip!

image.jpg
These look awesome.

Waiting for my shipment so I can regrip today. Look forward to playing these!

My Wisconsin trip was awesome, and we had quite a variety of weather, including a very rainy, cart path only day at Blackwolf Run, and a misty, almost Scottish weather day at Erin Hills. I didn't have a rain glove with me, but the ST +2 Hybrid grip performed very well under wet and moist conditions. Absolutely no trouble with the corded portion, and the lower portion was easy to dry enough to get a good grip with a bare hand.

Played over 100 holes over 5 days, and I had no issues with my hands making all those full swings.

Lamkin has a winner with this grip!
I went through this very thing at Ballyhack last week and it was the best grip I have ever played for those conditions.

I went through this very thing at Ballyhack last week and it was the best grip I have ever played for those conditions.
Yeah, the conditions you had were very similar. Such a good grip in that weather.

Had these put on my wedges and got them out. I love they are soft enough for what I am looking for there, yet stout enough to have on the longer clubs. The MCC's work on the long clubs but lose the feel for me on short shots. I'm pretty smitten and need to fill out the rest of the bag with these soon.

Guess I need new grips too. These are tempting...

Got 2 more for my Rogue STs 11F89DF9-B47C-4CD5-847A-FA0E0249F7ED.jpeg

Back