While I was warming up on Sunday, I swung these with no glove. And I loved it. Definitely an option on dryer days.

Curious why do they kill the GP NDMC? Loving my +4 and that seemed to be the king for sooo many years, why this why now.

Curious why do they kill the GP NDMC? Loving my +4 and that seemed to be the king for sooo many years, why this why now.
Better material. More durability. More comfort. I could go on for days, but I put most of my thoughts in the article.

Better material. More durability. More comfort. I could go on for days, but I put most of my thoughts in the article.
reading it now as I just saw it. I just did my grips last year sooo no rush on these

Bought one last night, put it on an iron and been swinging in the garage net today. I'm really liking it so far. Think i'll swing by the shop and get a full set to put on before the weekend.

After doing some research, I think I'm going to try these when I regrip my irons or get a new set. I need to get to the shop and hold one first though.

I think the +2 is a sweet spot for the lower hand. Stabilizes things but isn’t overly big like the +4 styles which just seemed like a big jump

Need to pick up two more for the smart sole wedges and then I think I will be fully converted

I have these on a set of irons. They are ok, but not my fav. Of the lamkin family I would probably go crossline cords or genesis cord before these.

These were really good in the flurries last weekend. I had been a little concerned on grip when damp but they did well

I’ve been pondering giving these a deep run.
Best grips out there right now. Should have tried any club in my bag other than putter at Ballyhack haha

I need to find time to get down to the shop and get these irons built so these will be top to bottom in my bag.

Best grips out there right now. Should have tried any club in my bag other than putter at Ballyhack haha
I consider this a viable excuse to meet up somewhere warm next weekend.

Back