This grip made a big improvement on my driver. I put a midsize +2 calibrate on with 2 wraps. I’ve been struggling with the clubs slipping in my hands. No issues today. Also the alignment lines for my left hand and the calibrate rib really helped my setup with the club. I know the grip is straight, if I put my hand on in the same place, the club head is square.

Testing this grip out on one of my wedges… so far I really like the feel in hand. Potential new grip for my future

Installed these on a few of my clubs and they are my new go to now that I'm out of the lamkin z5 grips. They actually feel better.. @Jman you were not wrong!!

Installed these on a few of my clubs and they are my new go to now that I'm out of the lamkin z5 grips. They actually feel better.. @Jman you were not wrong!!
Boom.

Best grips out there.

I've now had the ST +2 Calibrates on all my clubs for a couple of sim sessions. Really good feeling and grip, even when sweating like a pig indoors.

Boom.

Best grips out there.
I didn't think that they could improve on the z5 but I was wrong.. these are fantastic!

I didn't think that they could improve on the z5 but I was wrong.. these are fantastic!
They really really are. AND, now that the 360's are readily available they are killer through the bag. Love the 360 in wedges because I manipulate the face so much.

They really really are. AND, now that the 360's are readily available they are killer through the bag. Love the 360 in wedges because I manipulate the face so much.
Just coming in to say that I'm seen the 360's available on the Mizuno ST-Max line

Just coming in to say that I'm seen the 360's available on the Mizuno ST-Max line
They're PERFECT for wedges AND drivers without cogs for sure. It's what I have on my DARKSPEED's now.

How would you build up the standard size ST+2 Hybrid 360 to match up to a midsize MCC? I have midsize MCC’s on everything currently, but want to throw the 360 on the driver as I dial in the hosel settings.

I think it would be 4 wraps under the top and and 2 under the lower hand to get a standard taper midsize feel of the MCC.

How would you build up the standard size ST+2 Hybrid 360 to match up to a midsize MCC? I have midsize MCC’s on everything currently, but want to throw the 360 on the driver as I dial in the hosel settings.

I think it would be 4 wraps under the top and and 2 under the lower hand to get a standard taper midsize feel of the MCC.
Why not get a midsize ST+2 and just add two wraps to the top?

I really like these on my irons but for some reason I still like the mcc+4 better on my woods

Because the 360 version doesn’t come in midsize.
Ah, I gotcha, correct, I just thought you were discussing the standard.

Then 4/2 is probably the way you’d need to go.

After a few rounds logged with these I can confidently day these are my grips for the foreseeable future.

Just put a fresh one on the driver for the trip. It was due for a change and it is ready to roll.

I’m keeping the ST+2 calibrate grips on all my woods.

In love with the 360’s on wedges. In LOVE.

I’ll add, still the best grips out there imo.

ST+2 360 on driver and wedges, then ST+2 on 3w, UW, 4UT, 5-P make me a happy boy.

ST+2 360 on driver and wedges, then ST+2 on 3w, UW, 4UT, 5-P make me a happy boy.
I’m between UTx and the hybrid. I think I still have some Masters UTx from before they went down a bad road that I can use.

I’m between UTx and the hybrid. I think I still have some Masters UTx from before they went down a bad road that I can use.
I love the UTx again now that they’re un-neutered, but the ST’s are just perfect.

Agreed.. but I need to try the 360 variety. Regardless, these are my go to for the foreseeable future

I am tried to like these but they are just not my jam. Not really even sure why. I couldn’t explain it. But Utx for the win… for me..

I love the UTx again now that they’re un-neutered, but the ST’s are just perfect.
Yeah the stock I have are pre gelding UTX.

Back