I've been enjoying less taper with the MCC Plus 4 grips especially on my wedges. Had a couple Cleveland wedges with original grips, so I decided I wanted to try out these ST Hybrid grips. I'll see how this goes.
Love mine.

My singular Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Calibrate grip is lost somewhere between Durham and Wilmington.
confused disney animation GIF

Finally.
IMG_0979.jpeg

IMG_0985.jpeg

Think the ST +2 Hybrids will be my next set of grips. I e noticed my Mcc +4 grips seem to be getting slick a long time before they should. Not sure there as durable as maybe they once were. The Lsmkins seem to have a good following.

About ready to put these on my irons. The cords are tearing up my hands.

Think the ST +2 Hybrids will be my next set of grips. I e noticed my Mcc +4 grips seem to be getting slick a long time before they should. Not sure there as durable as maybe they once were. The Lsmkins seem to have a good following.
They kick the MCC’s asses.

That is what I am changing from.
You won't regret it.

MCC used to be a great grip, and its still good, but its been passed by IMO.

I have the standard on woods and wedges and the calibrate on my irons and absolutely love them, best grip I’ve tried in a bit

Ordered a full 13 set of Calibrates. Looking forward to throwing them on. Coming from a mismatch set of standard grips :confused:

Any who've used both standard and Calibrate? Thoughts on their differences?

Ordered a full 13 set of Calibrates. Looking forward to throwing them on. Coming from a mismatch set of standard grips :confused:

Any who've used both standard and Calibrate? Thoughts on their differences?
The calibrate you have to get dead nuts straight, otherwise they'll drive you crazy.

I prefer no alignment aid.

The calibrate you have to get dead nuts straight, otherwise they'll drive you crazy.

I prefer no alignment aid.
Thanks for the reminder. I had that thought in mind, but still want to go that way as I know I have some grip inconsistency to battle with.

I use the ST+2 hybrid's exclusively. Have never tried any with calibrate

Still the best swing grips out there.

No, you won’t talk me off that mountain.

Yes, they crush the NDMC’s.

Just ordered my 2024 set, 9 ST+2’s and 4 of the 360’s since they’re finally in stock.

Just ordered my 2024 set, 9 ST+2’s and 4 of the 360’s since they’re finally in stock.
How come they no longer list ST+2 calibrate grips on their site?

Eh. Not my fav..in lamkin it’s UTx cords..

Eh. Not my fav..in lamkin it’s UTx cords..
Cool.

I’ve been on this mountain about the ST+2’s for two years now, and won’t be stopping. They crush their golf pride counterparts.

As for current UTx, I reviewed those too, and the new version certainly un-neuters them, which was nice to see. Hopefully they stay that way.

I'm so glad you were banging on about them, because of that, they're the only grip I use now.

I'm so glad you were banging on about them, because of that, they're the only grip I use now.
Yup, they’re absolutely top of the heap when it comes to multi material swing grips imo.

Did you ever play the Lamkin Z5 Tour Taper grips? These are my favorite grips of all time and my supply is running low. I plan to try the ST +2 Hybrid as I've heard it is just as good

Did you ever play the Lamkin Z5 Tour Taper grips? These are my favorite grips of all time and my supply is running low. I plan to try the ST +2 Hybrid as I've heard it is just as good
I did, I moved to those after the UTx got neutered. They were good, these are much much better imo.

I did, I moved to those after the UTx got neutered. They were good, these are much much better imo.
Awesome! Sounds like these will be my new grips. Going to order a few to try out!!

First swings with ST +2 Calibrates done. I liked the feeling and how easy consistent gripping was.

Back