I jumped into the ST+ 2's today. I had a gift card from last Fathers Day at PGAGSS. I will have the clubs back tomorrow. Always liked Lamkin. Kept Tour Wraps on my woods. Just like the feel on my woods but willing to change them out based on the irons.

Last edited:
Love this grip. Hit a bucket with them yesterday. Feel is great in upper and lower hand. Look awesome. I was hitting little baby draws with my wedges. Probably not the grip but not my everyday wedge direction. Highly recommend

Love this grip. Hit a bucket with them yesterday. Feel is great in upper and lower hand. Look awesome. I was hitting little baby draws with my wedges. Probably not the grip but not my everyday wedge direction. Highly recommend
Best grip on the market

I miss my Lamkin Cords but impossible to find during Covid in mid.

Only gripe about the grip is the 360 version is hard to come by. Flip side of that is I should probably sort out my beat settings for woods and leave it alone

Best grip on the market
You should get a commission. I totally gave them a try based on your consistent message.

I've used the ST+2 Hybrid for over a year.

Experimenting with No1 Grips because it is grabby in the high heat/humidity. They should rename me Sir Sweatsalot

But I've always preferred Lamkin Grips. But I do go GP Pro Only on the putter.
Whatever works.;)

Last edited:
This is the closest I've ever been to a bag full of the same grips. The only club, aside from putter, without this grip is my 60*.

This is the closest I've ever been to a bag full of the same grips. The only club, aside from putter, without this grip is my 60*.
any reason as to hey the 60 doesn't get the same treatment?

They’re so damn good!

any reason as to hey the 60 doesn't get the same treatment?

Nah, the 60* is relatively new, so I just haven’t regripped it.

Wish I could wrap my car’s steering wheel with this stuff.

Just ordered more to refill the grip drawer. It’ll take something special to move me from these on my gamer clubs.

Dropped off my irons last night for regripping, and all the new clubs I ordered will also be coming in them. Going on a cruise tomorrow, new grips (and woods) when I get back next weekend. Whole set will then be ST grips, minus putter. Maybe only time in my 30+ years playing that all non-putter clubs will have same grip across the bag. :eek:

I've had mine a week and love them. They are a combo of feel and comfort.

Just put these on a set of Paradym X irons. My favorite grips out there currently.

Realized in my last few trips, they are catching on too. Jason at Goat Cup had them. John on my Mizuno trip had them too.

Just put these on a set of Paradym X irons. My favorite grips out there currently.

Realized in my last few trips, they are catching on too. Jason at Goat Cup had them. John on my Mizuno trip had them too.
They're just insanely good.

great grips fo sho

Anyone had this issue with their grips? These are just a few months old, but I already have 2 or 3 irons splitting like this.

IMG_3202.jpeg

Anyone had this issue with their grips? These are just a few months old, but I already have 2 or 3 irons splitting like this.

View attachment 9199973
Oh man, I haven’t at all. Question for you, is there no tape under them? Didn’t see it with the split and wonder if that could be an issue

Oh man, I haven’t at all. Question for you, is there no tape under them? Didn’t see it with the split and wonder if that could be an issue

As far as I know there is tape under them. They were installed directly from Srixon, but I didn’t have any special tape requests.

View attachment 9199973
I have the same thing happening to at least one of mine as well. I normally never tape that far down the shaft either although just above the white lines is generally where I start it.

As far as I know there is tape under them. They were installed directly from Srixon, but I didn’t have any special tape requests.
3W, this is my only club showing a tear
20230821_191641.jpg

The lamkin z5 was my favorite grip but tried this one recently and going to get a full set for when my irons need regripped

Back