The Match - Rory, Lexi, Max and Rose

Less of Khaled and whoever this other guy is.

Great touch from Rose there

Less of Khaled and whoever this other guy is.
Sport Hockey GIF by Barstool Sports

I turned it on a while ago. As much as l like Lexi, I can’t stand watching her hit the ball.

And can any of them putt without a caddy? It’s a riot… they are not even close. Watching them have to play without a caddy telling them what to do and what to aim at…. It’s what I suspected all along.

Wow. No love for Spittin' Chiclets / Sandbagger? Ouch. That's amateur YouTube golf done right...by telling great hockey stories.

I turned it on a while ago. As much as l like Lexi, I can’t stand watching her hit the ball.

And can any of them putt without a caddy? Watching them have to play without a caddy telling them what to do and what to aim at…. It’s what I suspected all along.
Practice rounds, and not shadows on the green.

Max doesn’t like charity, or children 😂

Wow. No love for Spittin' Chiclets / Sandbagger? Ouch. That's amateur YouTube golf done right...by telling great hockey stories.
@jdtox is old, and/or lives under a rock (aka Michigan)

Practice rounds, and not shadows on the green.
It’s like “what are you aiming at”. I don’t buy the shadows excuse… they’re rolling it 4 feet past amd 6” wide to one side. They’re laughing at each other which is funny. I know they’re having fun but they shouldn’t want to embarrass themselves either.

Can Khaled go away please

It’s like “what are you aiming at”. I don’t buy the shadows excuse… they’re rolling it 4 feet past amd 6” wide to one side. They’re laughing at each other which is funny. I know they’re having fun but they shouldn’t want to embarrass themselves either.
It’s also a slap and giggle, they’re gunning for birdies opposed to your typical roll it as close as you can.

Max decided to just go full Leeroy Jenkins on that one

I’m a little surprised they aren’t going for pins a bit harder

And can any of them putt without a caddy? It’s a riot… they are not even close. Watching them have to play without a caddy telling them what to do and what to aim at…. It’s what I suspected all along.
Supposedly Max is a “good” putter. 🤷‍♂️

Let’s see if Lexi learned anything

Not a damn thing did she learn.

They can all get there in two for 1.1m 👀

Just win the last hole Max!

A fan just donated 500,000 that wants to play with Rory. 😳

Good grief, 500k to play with Rory? Homie hasn’t heard of a proam..

Back