TEASER The Mizuno Experience is Coming in 2021

Oh yeah!! You had me at Mizuno but I’m excited to see all the details on this Experience! Mizuno

HECK YEAH! This one is super cool. Mizuno is one of the two OEMs I hold at a special Tier. I feel like they are my perfect Yin to the Cobra Yang!

Excited to hear more when it’s time!

Even during this covid era I thought this forum was head and shoulders above the rest! 2021 will blow past that quickly!

yes! Excited to hear more about this!!

I sure hope 2021 we return to normalcy and experiences like this get to happen. Sounds awesome!

Maybe the lucky THPers get to go on a tour of the forging factory in Japan? :ROFLMAO:

Great company that stands behind their fine stuff from personal experience - so looking forward to it.

So awesome! 2021 is looking to make up for the dumpster fire of 2020

God bless this place! Let's leave 2020 behind and return to more THP experiences in 2021!!! Awesome products from Mizuno!

This will definitely be one to be on the look out for!!!

Mizuno makes some beautiful clubs and throw in a THP Experience with a twist and it’s like creating a spiked lemonade tea Arnold Palmer.

Their customized fitting is really interesting.

Really was bummed that the Mizuno Driver and FW event did not happen last year. This experience will be amazing no matter what. Chris Voshall is an awesome source of info and competition is just fun anyway you slice it.

This will be AWESOME!

Awesome info @JB ! A new Experience and with Mizuno! always a great listen the Chris is on the podcasts, looking forward to more info

Whoot Whoot! The opportunity to meet Chris V. and spend the weekend competing with new THP equipment is HUGE. I can't wait!

Excited about this. Love Mizuno and their offerings.
Cannot wait for details to come out

Very cool! I have a feeling this is going to be a hot ticket. I can't wait to learn more!

Ohhhh yea. This sounds sweet.

Having only played Mizuno since starting my short golf career all I can say is,

:joy:

This should be a great one! Can’t wait for more details.

This will be an over the top amazing experience! Bring on the details LOL

Back