TEASER The Mizuno Experience is Coming in 2021

Awesome news. Mizuno has been on an absolute roll lately making some great equipment that they haven't always been known for. Their drivers and putters are great and their irons have always been one of the best in the market.

Still blows my mind the kind of opportunities that become available to you for a small $35 donation to a really worthy cause.

This one sounds pretty awesome! Can't wait to find out more information about this event!

The equipment is great, the venue I'm sure will be too. But, to be able to sit with Chris, and nerd out, that's the highlight for me.

Excited to have a chance to participate in this one.

As temperatures cool off, THP is bringing the heat!

Still blows my mind the kind of opportunities that become available to you for a small $35 donation to a really worthy cause.

That statement is so true. THP just continues to make available to people these incredible experiences.

YESSSSS! Let’s goooooo 2021! This is exciting!

With the holiday spirit going, giving thanks to jb for another awesome opportunity!

This is awesome. Always been intrigued by Mizuno equipment.

Awesome!!!

I play the 921 HMP and could not be happier. Would love for this to be about the driver and woods. Mizuno is highly underrated when it comes to drivers.

Mizuno’s irons are always at the top of any category but don’t discount their woods. I honestly think the ST200 would be in my bag if I was looking for a new driver. I miss their blue crowns but Mizuno really did get the feel and performance right on this line.

I’m excited to see what’s coming next!

Nothing feels like Mizuno!

THP Experiences!!!

Woah woah! Sounds awesome. Can’t wait to hear more details. I need some competition in my life!

Imagine if this experience included using the Mizuno Shaft Optimizer to get fit into a set of 921 irons! That would be amazing!~ :love:

This is awesome news, can't wait to see more of the details!
:mizuno:

SPECIAL EDITION LEFTIE!! :)

1605805240964.png

Mizuno has always made some truly beautiful irons. Absolutely gorgeous works of art

Back