The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lurk in this thread a lot and have really enjoyed the videos that you guys have been posting. OG and I struggle with which team to support because we have friends on both teams. I think it's going to end up being OG for Team Hackers and KB for Team Paradise but it could be the other way around! We might have to flip a coin.

We'll be happy with whichever of you two amazing people we get the honor of cheering for us at The Morgan Cup.

I lurk in this thread a lot and have really enjoyed the videos that you guys have been posting. OG and I struggle with which team to support because we have friends on both teams. I think it's going to end up being OG for Team Hackers and KB for Team Paradise but it could be the other way around! We might have to flip a coin.

I love em both so yep, coin toss sweety. Heads = Hackers & Tails = Paradise :thumb:

A lot to catch up on from today, after a long day at work, I slipped out for men's league to see how I would do and had the weirdest day of golf I have ever played. I was hitting every ball flush, but it was always turning out poorly. First hole flush a drive, but outruns the fairway a little bit, so I'm 90 yards out, I pull out my 59* wedge, and flush it and somehow fly the green, and end up in fescue behind the green. This happens for the rest of the day, every iron was going long, every drive was ending up in just the wrong spot, it was just so strange. I ended up shooting an 89 from the Grizzley Tees, 6850 yards but it felt like I was playing high 70's golf, I just wasn't scoring. What a strange day!

Sounds like everyone of my rounds, well maybe not high 70's golf part but the shoot better than I am scoring part!!

Either team would be lucky to have one of you fine folks (or both of you in the case of Team Hackers :D ) as supporters!

I gotta to with my pal Ary, and fellow MA resident. :) Not to mention I had a close brush with "Paradise". hee hee

That's what I like to hear, glad to have you on our side Sean!

We'd love to have either one of you fine folks as supporters. The quality of the company goes up when you two come strolling in! You are good people!

Is this country enough for y'all? :D GO TEAM HACKERS!!!

Welcome aboard OG! We'll have something special for our supporters really soon.

Loved the video!

WELCOME TO THE TEAM KELLYBO! We are thrilled to have you!!!!

That video WAS AWESOME! We are proud to have KellyBo as a Team Hackers supporter, and as we all know well, KellyBo beats Gray most of the time. An omen me thinks.

All I have to say right now is that Team Hackers will take care of One-T in about 56 seconds! :rofl:

Don't listen to KellyBo, she is on Meds! Go Team Paradise!

Glad to have you in our corner KellyBo. Love the video KB and OG.

At least one of you two are taking your meds!!!

Now WR, that means you need to be a Team Hackers supporter...so that you can talk trash to OG.

Winning coin flip...two for one.

Don't listen to KellyBo, she is on Meds! Go Team Team Paradise!

Glad to know you're on board, OG. We "well seasoned" gentlemen need to stick together. Kelly should really come over to our side, too. She's a fine lady, and I'd hate to see her sensibilities bruised by those ne'er do well louts on the other team.

Kevin

Glad to know you're on board, OG. We "well seasoned" gentlemen need to stick together. Kelly should really come over to our side, too. She's a fine lady, and I'd hate to see her sensibilities bruised by those ne'er do well louts on the other team.

Kevin

Hey we are going to kick some butt bro! You guys are the dream team. I mean those poor little puppy dawgs on the Hackers are in for a serious arse whupping :deadhorse:

Kevin
I'm another "well seasoned" Team Paradise supporter.

I'm another "well seasoned" Team Paradise supporter.

Right on, Sean. Team Paradise is going to go Defcon on those boys. Guys that remember movies like Fail Safe, On the Beach, and Dr. Strangelove have it going on.

I'm sensing some serious momentum in our fan base growth.

Kevin

Right on, Sean. Team Paradise is going to go Defcon on those boys. Guys that remember movies like Fail Safe, On the Beach, and Dr. Strangelove have it going on.

I'm sensing some serious momentum in our fan base growth.

Kevin

I think its great you guys are getting some fans, we need support for both teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back