The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fixed it for you

Jake and One-T, feeling the sensation of drubbing Team Awesome already. I like that. I think they'll be prepared, but Jake knows what it's like to watch me pat OEM's butt all morning. He doesn't like it.

Jake and One-T, feeling the pressure of taking on Team Awesome already. I like that. I think they'll be prepared, but Jake knows what it's like to watch me hit GIR's all morning. He doesn't like it.

wait, I never said I was feeling any pressure. I mean, I have to poop, but thats a different pressure

I'm glad everyone is setting the bar so low for me. Heck if I just show up and complete 54 holes it will be more than most people think I can do now. We shall see.

Thanks bro, I'm glad to have you as a partner in round 1. You shouldn't have to carry me too much. I think we'll make a very formidable team.

I love it man, I think we are going to do very well. I just wish we were taking on AHA and Jrod

Playing catch up again and reading all of the bios at the same time.

I'll give it a try, this new laptop is being fickle, lol.
Welcome to Team Paradise Duey! Glad to have you in the family. Enjoyed the video!

Wow just got bombarded with Tour Rep messages! :joy:
It was a great day for that. I think there will be some BIG surprises when the boxes start arriving.

I love it man, I think we are going to do very well. I just wish we were taking on AHA and Jrod

Maybe you'll get your wish in the second matches on Saturday.

Maybe you'll get your wish in the second matches on Saturday.

dude....do you just sit in this thread and only reply when you see your name?

I wouldnt care. I am not affraid of anyones golf game. What did you shoot the first day at the outing?

here's some swings you can make fun of you office moles; im headed to golftec for some launch monitor time.

driver swings - i took a few shots as i was getting some video on the iron shafts I was hitting yesterday.

man I love this driver - the feel is fantastic - and after tuning, Im hitting it higher than Ive ever hit a driver.

Wow, a lot to catch up on since yesterday. Loved all of the evaluations, I feel like there was a lot of sincerity in them. One-T, I am glad you are back in here full force and keeping it light. We missed you, even if you are a Paradouchian. Lastly, and most importantly, welcome back to the party Captain TC! Bringing some heat again. That's what I like to see!

dude....do you just sit in this thread and only reply when you see your name?

I wouldnt care. I am not affraid of anyones golf game. What did you shoot the first day at the outing?

good conversation AHA....glad we had it. Thanks for making an appearance. Next time your gonna drop in with nothing to say, bring Jrod and AD. That way we will know they are still participating in the MC

Good to have you back dude.

Wow, a lot to catch up on since yesterday. Loved all of the evaluations, I feel like there was a lot of sincerity in them. One-T, I am glad you are back in here full force and keeping it light. We missed you, even if you are a Paradouchian. Lastly, and most importantly, welcome back to the party Captain TC! Bringing some heat again. That's what I like to see!

One-T is dropping vacancy bombs in here.
Must have a lot of MD's at the Morgan Cup. :alien:

good conversation AHA....glad we had it. Thanks for making an appearance. Next time your gonna drop in with nothing to say, bring Jrod and AD. That way we will know they are still participating in the MC

In fairness you didn't mention AHA in your post so his skimming skills failed

[Activate AHA Voice]

[Deactivate AHA Voice]

Yeah, these boys play the where's OneT game when I am gone for a day. Silly Boys!

In fairness you didn't mention AHA in your post so his skimming skills failed

Very good point.

Aha

Wow! In your bio you proclaimed to be 3-0, now you're posting these "woe is me" posts. You are a Tiger fan through and through dude. In or out, in or out, you don't even know at this point.
I'm saying what everyone else has come up with for me and my expectations. I know what I'm capable of and I know what I expect out of myself, I'm not worried in the least. I have a goal and that is to go 3-0, why would I say anything other than that? Isn't it everyone's goal to go 3-0?

I'm saying what everyone else has come up with for me and my expectations. I know what I'm capable of and I know what I expect out of myself, I'm not worried in the least. I have a goal and that is to go 3-0, why would I say anything other than that? Isn't it everyone's goal to go 3-0?

You know what you're capable of in South Dakota on a huge ass, wide open golf course. I think you are 0-your existence in a state where there's sun and conditions and on golf courses that actually have boundaries.

I think you are right! Here is Ary meeting Jrod, AD, Aha, and Dirtydog on the first tee

Reactions: JB
That is freaking HYSTERICAL!

You know what you're capable of in South Dakota on a huge ass, wide open golf course. I think you are 0-your existence in a state where there's sun and conditions and on golf courses that actually have boundaries.
We will find out I guess. It's not about me anyway, heck if someone said to me, you go 0-3 but your team wins the Morgan Cup I would sign up in a SECOND!

I hope they login sometime before TMC and see it

aha

[video=youtube;ahoidh-VmSw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahoidh-VmSw&feature=related[/video]

We will find out I guess. It's not about me anyway, heck if someone said to me, you go 0-3 but your team wins the Morgan Cup I would sign up in a SECOND!

Oh, it's about you Mr. 3-0, don't try to deny it now, it's on the home page. You can't play the "team" card now buddy. I won't let you. What's worse is going 0-3 and getting a dixie cup.

hahahahahahahaha....perfect!

edit: aha

Lol that is one of my fav 80's movie. Hilarious

Found a picture of Yoccos getting ready to start his trip to Florida in order to make it there by August!

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back