The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see this thread took another turn for the lame this weekend. Glad to see you all can hug it out for 48 hours straight and slap each others butts for playing golf.

I see this thread took another turn for the lame this weekend. Glad to see you all can hug it out for 48 hours straight and slap each others butts for playing golf.

And just like that, the crazy bird that they call a Hawk, shrieks in the sky for fierce competition.

I miss you too man, I know I've been away for the whole day which is odd, but you were in my thoughts.

I got some vids this weekend from the course, my wife went with me and she made some hilarious comments on there.

Im sorry...we can't be friends. I hate you.(is that better hawk...aka bacon bits)

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

I'll slap your butt it you want, but in a manly good game way. Firm and quick but with no cupping, good game style. Paradisians are known to linger on their butt slaps, and sometimes get a finger wandering, and all of a sudden your onion is tickling. Silly Paradiasians.

I got some vids this weekend from the course, my wife went with me and she made some hilarious comments on there.

Im sorry...we can't be friends. I hate you.(is that better hawk...aka bacon bits)

Looking forward to them, I hope we can get some wife on wife trash talk going, that would be fun.

Played with OEM Kevin today and his iron play and his putting were very impressive! Can't wait to follow all the action next month!

Thanks Buck is was great meeting you today and playing a round of golf. Bucks got game.

We played Rock Manor in Wilmington DE today, which is 68.6 / 120 par 71 playing 5980. Shot an 44/43 for an 87 with 32 putts. Had an interesting front. Shot a 44 with 2 birds, 2 pars, two bogeys and three triples. The stupid triples really killed me today. That and still fighting with the left side of the course but had no three putts today, which I think makes two round in a row now.

Edit. Congrats One-T on the low score buddy. Nice job.

Looking forward to them, I hope we can get some wife on wife trash talk going, that would be fun.

Some wife on wife.....ahhh nevermind, noone would want to see that.

I hate hackers....

And just like that, the crazy bird that they call a Hawk, shrieks in the sky for fierce competition.

hehehehe

For those of you that need a translation:

team paradise sucks!

Jake is cleaning the bathroom instead of posting!

Biggsy and Hairy love soccer almost as much as One-T likes giving foot rubs!

Those other guys suck too (whoever they are)!

hehehehe

For those of you that need a translation:

team paradise sucks!

Jake is cleaning the bathroom instead of posting!

Biggsy and Hairy love soccer almost as much as One-T likes giving foot rubs!

Those other guys suck too (whoever they are)!

Hell yeah I love giving foot rubs.

Jb...log out of hawks account.

Hell yeah I love giving foot rubs.

Jb...log out of hawks account.

Not me dude. Hawk is bringing it though.

I can't believe it took you 4 minutes to post that. I know they call them smart phones, but I would have thought even you would have been able to muster up 10 words in 2 minutes.

Not me dude. Hawk is bringing it though.

He is kind of bringin it...,the funniest was the youtube hawk. The trash talk part was as lame as his bacon bit challenge

I can't believe it took you 4 minutes to post that. I know they call them smart phones, but I would have thought even you would have been able to muster up 10 words in 2 minutes.

I hope your talkin to me...I was in the what did you not buy thread

And this is what happens when the Hawk makes too much noise. BANG!!

[YOUTUBE]_-yjh9yJjo0[/YOUTUBE]

I'm a protected species. Don't get me started!

I hope your talkin to me...I was in the what did you not buy thread

hahahaha. That sort of hurts.

Hey, the baconator, he's back. Glad to see you survived the discovery of your toes and belly-button lint.

It doesn't all have to be about trash talk. There's no reason opposing team members can't support one another and bring it on when the matches start. Just sayin' :)

Hey, the baconator, he's back. Glad to see you survived the discovery of your toes and belly-button lint.

That's actually my favorite sandwich.

It doesn't all have to be about trash talk. There's no reason opposing team members can't support one another and bring it on when the matches start. Just sayin' :)

Who asked you, Son of Sam? Get back to your zodiac charts and let the men talk.

When did someone say it was all about trash talk?
However having a thread filled with what people shot that day regardless of whether or not they are even in the event does not really belong here.
The competition thread should be about the competition. Whether that be talk of the event, the equipment behind the event, the participants in the event, the courses being used in the event. That encompasses a lot of territory. If someone thinks it should be about something else, I would love to be enlightened as to why that is the case.

I think some seem to be forgetting how many people view this thread.

When did someone say it was all about trash talk?
However having a thread filled with what people shot that day regardless of whether or not they are even in the event does not really belong here.
The competition thread should be about the competition. Whether that be talk of the event, the equipment behind the event, the participants in the event, the courses being used in the event. That encompasses a lot of territory. If someone thinks it should be about something else, I would love to be enlightened as to why that is the case.

I think some seem to be forgetting how many people view this thread.
My comment was more directed at Hawk. The trash talk can be fun, but IMHO it sometimes gets tiresome. I like the talk about equipment, etc., too.

My comment was more directed at Hawk. The trash talk can be fun, but IMHO it sometimes gets tiresome. I like the talk about equipment, etc., too.

And some would say so is the apologizing, the updates of scores, and the other monotony. These players have been through a lot of buildup, but new people join THP every day and jump in and read the action. This is not just an event for the forum members, but for the world.

And some would say so is the apologizing, the updates of scores, and the other monotony. These players have been through a lot of buildup, but new people join THP every day and jump in and read the action. This is not just an event for the forum members, but for the world.
Then let the trash talk proceed. My apologies for offering an opinion.

We have a half dozen threads about the equipment.

Then let the trash talk proceed. My apologies for offering an opinion.

There is no need to play the martyr.
Offering an opinion is fine. Just as me responding with the reason behind the way things are.

Well I for one, can't stop going over the Reunion Resort webpage and viewing all the holes we are going to be playing. I have to say the Watson Course has me the most intrigued as we will be playing it twice and it seems to be far more of a risk reward course. There are not many holes where you are forced to play driver, but can easily lay up with 3 wood, hybrids or even 4 irons for my man Jrod. If you do hit driver, you can see there is some trouble in those landing areas but you can be left with a wedge or even a pitch if you get it in the fairway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back