The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
great looking swing 1T. Not a bad putt either. You're caddy is awesome

ROTFL, the second video was freaking hilarious! "If he misses it, he gets no sex.......if he makes it he gets no sex!" sorry man! That fine par there would have beat me for sure. I hate 8's on par 3's.

Looking forward to watching the vids this evening. I enjoy all video entertainment, even from a filthy paradisian.

Nice par and nice caddie there buddy, looks like it was a nice day to be on the course with your lovely wife.

Looking forward to watching the vids this evening. I enjoy all video entertainment, even from a filthy paradisian.

My wife is in it, therefor you will love it.

She was kind of mad that I put her on video because she "didnt feel cute"

Hey ladies and gents, played golf with my wife yesterday and she was kind enough to help me make some videos. Had a great round yesterday, I think it may have been because I was so relaxed. I dont know. I had 24 putts all day, that blew me away. Anyway, here are a couple of the videos, I will put some more up later.

Good looking swing! Can't wait to tee it up with you in August.

ROTFL, the second video was freaking hilarious! "If he misses it, he gets no sex.......if he makes it he gets no sex!" sorry man! That fine par there would have beat me for sure. I hate 8's on par 3's.

Yeah, that caddy was pretty demanding, not sure I would have been able to deal with all of that while lining up a putt.

She has a beer gut!

Too funny!

One month from today, I'll be playing practice rounds at Reunion Resort with all of my teammates. Just being able to type that is awesome!

My wife is in it, therefor you will love it.

She was kind of mad that I put her on video because she "didnt feel cute"

When I put up the video of my wife, it first was viewed many times by her to make sure she was "cute" and I had to get the ok from her. I don't ever look cute so I don't know what the problem is. Tmex on the other hand is one cute Paradisian.

OK, that was funny One-T. The commentary was the best part (not a bad par either).

When I put up the video of my wife, it first was viewed many times by her to make sure she was "cute" and I had to get the ok from her. I don't ever look cute so I don't know what the problem is. Tmex on the other hand is one cute Paradisian.

yeah, she wasnt that demanding, glad she isnt Canadian though.

OK, that was funny One-T. The commentary was the best part (not a bad par either).

hahaha....dude, I had no clue she was gonna say that, then she said it and I started laughing while putting. But you see, thats where it goes back to the fact that I piss excellence and nothing phases me.

How do you putt with that pressure?

Nice putting round, 24 is stout!

Caddie was plenty cute, let her know that.

Great stuff One-T; 24 putts is crazy good!

My favorites:

"Whose your caddy?"
"If he misses it, no sex : pause : If he makes it, no sex."

How do you putt with that pressure?

Nice putting round, 24 is stout!

Caddie was plenty cute, let her know that.

I will tell her!!

dude, I holed a chip from about 10 yards off the green. then I almost holed about 3 more, I mean missed them by an inch and they stopped right by the hole. I also made a 20 footer for birdie on a par 5.

Great stuff One-T; 24 putts is crazy good!

My favorites:

"Whose your caddy?"
"If he misses it, no sex : pause : If he makes it, no sex."

That made it hard to putt the ball, I wont lie

Nice video/swing/putts T! Tell your wife she's got a sexy little southern belle thing going, even with a scrunchie. And because we're guys and we ignore close to 95% of what the fairer sex says... did you get any sex?

yeah, she wasnt that demanding, glad she isnt Canadian though.

Your lucky she's not Canadian, they are a pain in the ass.

I will tell her!!

dude, I holed a chip from about 10 yards off the green. then I almost holed about 3 more, I mean missed them by an inch and they stopped right by the hole. I also made a 20 footer for birdie on a par 5.
It's clicking and coming together. Really happy for you!

Your lucky she's not Canadian, they are a pain in the ass.
True that!

Nice video/swing/putts T! Tell your wife she's got a sexy little southern belle thing going, even with a scrunchie. And because we're guys and we ignore close to 95% of what the fairer sex says... did you get any sex?

hahaha....she didnt have a scrunchie on. we arent that redneck.

no I didnt! :(

because I am a smart golfer

Aunt Callie rocks. Way to roll the Tour Black dude.

Thanks for making some videos too.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

because I am a smart golfer

"I just laid up to a number...I don't even know what that number is, but I laid up to it." Words to live by.

OK guys, I am out for the next 2 weeks on vacation. I will probably get a chance or 2 to check in, but mostly will be doing the family time thing. So Hackers, stay strong! TP, you guys suck, so keep sucking. hehehe. Talk to you soon fellas, maybe I can pick up some trash talking tips from my nephews, and put it to good use when I get back.

Great videos T!! Nice to see Mrs. One-T getting involved. Nice to see you are a smart glfer and laying up to a number. WHen you figure out what that number is please let the rest of us know. We love learning from your videos!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back