The Newton Motion Driver Shaft Preview

I'm curious how they approach transition. Using speed to designate flex only accounts for a piece. I know guys that swing 95mph and load the shaft harder than people that swing a smooth 110. I'll be interested in the results people are seeing, but I don't think I'll be an early adopter.

Thanksgiving canceled in the @J4U house, new shaft testing has taken over. :ROFLMAO:
Haha, won't be home if it comes when UPS guesses (they never show up on time anyway). Thank goodness one of my neighbors doesn't play golf. Will text him to put it inside if it arrives before we get back :drinks:

I'm curious how they approach transition. Using speed to designate flex only accounts for a piece. I know guys that swing 95mph and load the shaft harder than people that swing a smooth 110. I'll be interested in the results people are seeing, but I don't think I'll be an early adopter.
The different profiles types have different placement. I'm assuming they take this into consideration?

1700515058403.png

The different profiles types have different placement. I'm assuming they take this into consideration?

View attachment 9222804
Two people swinging the same speed get there two different ways as well. I'm sure people smarter than me took everything into consideration when they designed the shafts. I just find it intriguing.

Last edited:
Reactions: J4U
Two people swinging the same speed get there two different ways as well. I'm sure people smarter than me took everything into console when they designed the shafts. I just find it intriguing.
Very similar to other ratings of shaft's possibly? I agree and looking forward to seeing how it responds.

Two people swinging the same speed get there two different ways as well. I'm sure people smarter than me took everything into console when they designed the shafts. I just find it intriguing.
Your point is valid and accurate, but I don’t think it is an issue unique to this offering. Almost all shaft offerings attempt to match generally based upon swing speed categories, not taking into account how an individual player loads a shaft. It is one of the reasons that we keep hearing “get fitted.” Unless a player can see numbers with a particular shaft and head combo or is familiar with the shaft from personal experience, a purchase is somewhat blind. Of course, that would be even more the case with a brand new shaft such as this offering.

Reactions: J4U
These sound pretty darn awesome. Great price too especially considering it comes ready to plug into a driver hear. And the 30 day money back guarantee means they have plenty of confidence in theor product.

Can’t wait for the testing on these. Love the price point!

I love the look on these and the profile sounds very appealing. I have one sitting in the cart now I need the reason I have to get this for when the wife asks

The thing I’m most interested in is that Sacks Parente doesn’t ever halfway anything,
Except for their IPO which went public at $4/share and is now .66 cents a share. Management pocketing a good chunk of the capital raise.

That being said the shafts look good and price point is more than reasonable.

Except for their IPO which went public at $4/share and is now .66 cents a share. Management pocketing a good chunk of the capital raise.

That being said the shafts look good and price point is more than reasonable.
Honestly, I only care about the products and if they do what they intend.

I like the concept behind these shafts and the price is very reasonable. I was expecting something close to $400

Not a fan of the color, but it'll sure stand out on the course

I’m still extremely intrigued by this and the cameleon color change is very interesting. I wouldn’t mind a little flash in the bag. I wonder how the color holds up though.

I’m still extremely intrigued by this and the cameleon color change is very interesting. I wouldn’t mind a little flash in the bag. I wonder how the color holds up though.
It would hold up fine Shaft companies have used this for a while now in different products. PX has one

It would hold up fine Shaft companies have used this for a while now in different products. PX has one

Thanks @JB. I’ve only ever had black shafts with graphics on it. So this is entirely new to me.

The photos reminded my of that glossy metallic green Hzrdus Green Small Batch, which to me was the most gorgeous shaft I have ever seen. If only I had the club speed to have played it.

These CPM specs perplex me.
When I got my Nippon Regio MB+ in 5S the CPM was 262
There is no way I'm a 4 Dot or 5 Dot in the Newton Motion Shaft - I'm more like a 3 dot.
1700577457010.png

1700577270085.png

1700577386409.png

Great write up on these! Very intrigued by the different flex profiles, the color, and the fact that I can have it sent gripped and tipped all for $250. That's a pretty solid deal for something that sounds this interesting!

Last edited:
I like the concept behind these shafts and the price is very reasonable. I was expecting something close to $400

Not a fan of the color, but it'll sure stand out on the course
Which color? Because it is ALL the colors 🤣

Very interested. Going to take a hard look and may just pull the trigger on one.

Ok...the purple that it looks like in the images I saw online
Then all you have to do it tilt it in the sun and it’ll be different. That’s the cool aspect of the finish, colorchangeycool

Back