The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if anyone noticed but I love how the ref asked Brady if he was alright after getting hit in the knees. Can't blame the NFL for wanting to protect their product.

So is bush just going to ride the bench from now on? He helped the fins so much last game.

You weren't expecting glass-house bush to be in there all year, did you?

I don't know if anyone noticed but I love how the ref asked Brady if he was alright after getting hit in the knees. Can't blame the NFL for wanting to protect their product.

They actually do that to almost every QB. Just not always shown.

Poor coaching and Play calling. I have yet to see a left sweep or anything that really suits his game called

seriously...2 carries and 1 reception? That is BS

They actually do that to almost every QB. Just not always shown.

Yes, those QB's are a protected species. That's why there was that weird roughing the passer call early against Rivers (forgot who the NE lineman was). I feel like they're being coddled a bit. I don't blame them though.

Hold on, did Romo get pulled???? I've been watching the Pats game.

By the way, I will say it....Romo doesnt make that throw.

Austin doesn't care who throws to him!

By the way, I will say it....Romo doesnt make that throw.

I know you're being serious and I actually agree. He's terrible at those throws.

I know you're being serious and I actually agree. He's terrible at those throws.

hes a great down hill passer. Redzone touch passer he is not (yet). That was a great throw.

Looks like Tebow is about to go in.

Wow what a great kick. Wtf the cowboys special teams blows.

hes a great down hill passer. Redzone touch passer he is not (yet). That was a great throw.

Seasoned vet.. Serious question do you think kitna could start for a couple of teams because I certainly do

Seasoned vet.. Serious question do you think kitna could start for a couple of teams because I certainly do

No, not really. He is a capable backup, but that is about it. He has always struggled to read deep zones. He can throw it, but so can most.

Dolphins score thanks to a big effort from Marshall.

What a terrible throw by RIvers!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back