The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manning has restructured before, he is not out to be the richest QB, he is out to win games. I think if it needs to be done he will restructure. I think they can get Garçon at a good price because he does still drop his fare share of balls, but that dude is a monster (6'6" I think) and super fast so they could really use him. Irsay has said that money is not going to be an issue next season. I think Saturday will stay for sure, Mathis will be resigned because they need defense, and Wayne will probably walk because he sounds like he is going to be greedy and ask for a lot of money. I remember before last season manning was quoted as saying that he is not out to be the highest paid player and he wanted his contract structured so that they could afford to put good people around him, and I think that's what will happen. Manning has the ability to make any WR look pretty good, so I think the Colts would be OK without Wayne.

Did you just say that Garcon was 6'6? Cmon man, you own his jersey. He is 6'0 tall at best.

With all this speculation about Indy, has it been said the Peyton is 100% and he will actually be able and ready to play next year? I haven't heard that but maybe I missed it.

manning has been throwing 30 yard passes with accuracy and velocity, and doctors familiar with the situation say that if it is firmly fused (which is what his doctor said in a statement) then he should be able to come back and play at the same high level he always has next year. Irsay has already stated that if Manning is healthy he will be in a Colts uniform next year. One rumor I read today is that is why they said goodbye to the polians because Irsay wants to make sure manning is happy and there have been some situations this season where it seems manning and polian have butted heads a little bit

Did you just say that Garcon was 6'6? Cmon man, you own his jersey. He is 6'0 tall at best.

Haha I have met him in person, he doesn't look like it on tv, but that guy is a beast...

Haha I have met him in person, he doesn't look like it on tv, but that guy is a beast...

Look it up man. I swear to you, before his draft he was measured. He is 6'0 tall. He is no where near 6'6.

He may be a beast but that doesn't add 6" to him, haha.

Steel Tappin'

You are right, my bad, just looked. He is 6'0 210 lbs, he must have looked bigger because he was standing next to wayne and he made Wayne look like my ol' captain Chunky. Still a big boy though compared to the rest of their receivers

manning has been throwing 30 yard passes with accuracy and velocity, and doctors familiar with the situation say that if it is firmly fused (which is what his doctor said in a statement) then he should be able to come back and play at the same high level he always has next year. Irsay has already stated that if Manning is healthy he will be in a Colts uniform next year. One rumor I read today is that is why they said goodbye to the polians because Irsay wants to make sure manning is happy and there have been some situations this season where it seems manning and polian have butted heads a little bit

Well, this makes it sound like Manning was surprised that Polian was canned...
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7...-chris-polian-peyton-manning-stunned-decision

InternetGolfer just confirmed how short he is if he thought Garcon was 6'6"

You are right, my bad, just looked. He is 6'0 210 lbs, he must have looked bigger because he was standing next to wayne and he made Wayne look like my ol' captain Chunky. Still a big boy though compared to the rest of their receivers

Dude, I think you met imposters. Wayne and Garcon are the same height.

hmmm. How tall is Reggie Wayne?

InternetGolfer just confirmed how short he is if he thought Garcon was 6'6"

I'm a solid 5'8" there CB haha. Must have been too starstruck to remember to take out my tape measure lol.

Dude, I think you met imposters. Wayne and Garcon are the same height.

I swear he looked bigger. Either way, garçon has great speed if he can just work on his hands a little he could be the colts new #1 receiver.

INternet Golfer has now completely discredited himself with any post he makes in this thread in the future, LOL

We'd like to have either of the receivers you can't afford next year in Charlotte.

Yeah I just made myself look silly...

Yeah I just made myself look silly...

It wasn't the first time dude. You do own a Garcon jersey and you think he's Jimmy Graham tall. In case you didn't know, Jimmy Graham plays Tight End for the Saints.

I had to buy the Garcon jersey because I got all my other jerseys signed...its the only one I have left to wear out of the 4 Colts jerseys I have

I had to buy the Garcon jersey because I got all my other jerseys signed...its the only one I have left to wear out of the 4 Colts jerseys I have

LOL, somewhere in North Carolina, chunkylover is banging his head against a wall.

It's a sweet jersey.

I don't trust any man who wears another mans name on his back.

I don't trust any man who wears another mans name on his back.

Especially a French man's name, like Garcon. Which means boy in French. INteresting.

I'm just doing my part to support Haiti haha

What footwear do you wear when wearing a shirt with a French name on the back? Ballet slippers?

Kevin

lol, good question.

Definitely not Starter shoes, thats like the low of low right there

The Bears fire GM Jerry Angelo. Poor TMex. He's going to be heartbroken. If Lovie gets the ax, too, the poor guy will be a tortured soul.

Kevin

I don't think Lovie is going to get the ax. Though someone might suggest to him he might have a better team if he gets one or two NFL quality receivers. Not even pro-bowl level. Just be able to run routes and catch the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back