The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tannehill just didn't seem to have any touch with those throws over the top.

Lol @ the Cardinals.

And with that TD from Kapernick, Alex Smith must be thinking about all the teams that could use him...(please Vikings, try and make a deal, please!)

They should have offered the Cardinals a QB or something. I have NEVER seen a worse QB situation than what the Cardinals have.

The Chiefs have a pretty mediocre QB situation!

Did anyone just see the guy in the San Fran crowd with the banjo? Wow, I couldn't help but to laugh.

Man Brees has looked pretty bad the last two games.

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

Giants doing it tonight. Hasn't looked great but it usually doesn't

Sent from my Liquid JB Gnex

I love when coaches get pissed for the other team running it up in pro sports. Suck it up bro, do something about it if you dont like it.

Seattle about to score!

What's up with Drew Brees? He can't throw right now.

It looks freaking cold in Green Bay. And football in HD was invented for games like these. It looks so cool.

LOL at the awkward almost-slip by Stafford in the endzone.

I agree football is supposed to be playing on grass in the cold and snow.

Heck yes. I remember that game up in Minnesota a few years ago, after the Metrodome roof collapsed. I think the Vikings were playing the Eagles or someone. It was like -15 temp or something and the field was hard as a rock. That's football.

Wow, whoopsie, Mr. Rodgers...

Something tells me that Detroit will win this game. Not just because they're up 7-0 and they just stripped the ball from Rodgers. They just have that look about them right now.

Something tells me that Detroit will win this game. Not just because they're up 7-0 and they just stripped the ball from Rodgers. They just have that look about them right now.

They want to break their losing trend at Lambeau that's for sure.

Green Bay has looked pretty flat the last few weeks. That game against the Giants was one of the worst I had seen them play in a long time.

Wow what a grab by Durham!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back