The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus. I bet Matt Prater has the best smash factor of all kickers. Just murders the ball

That's all Denver will need. Turn out the lights the party's over.

People want Smith to air it out. Perfect pass downfield and its dropped. They need to get back to the basics.

People want Smith to air it out. Perfect pass downfield and its dropped. They need to get back to the basics.

That was a great pass, Avery just dropped it. They need to give it to Charles!

I hope they force kc to pass as Smith can't win it with his arm.

I liked seeing the Chiefs game plan, catch or not it helps set the run whenever they are ready.

I liked seeing the Chiefs game plan, catch or not it helps set the run whenever they are ready.

If I'm Denver I'm calling KC's bluff and still selling out to stop the run. Smith's second deep ball was a bad throw. He can't beat anyone with his arm

How in the world was that not passed interference. KC got away with one.

Might be too cold to grip the flag and pull it from his waist?

If I'm Denver I'm calling KC's bluff and still selling out to stop the run. Smith's second deep ball was a bad throw. He can't beat anyone with his arm

The throw to Avery was crazy good, on the money, just dropped.

The throw to Avery was crazy good, on the money, just dropped.

Yes. Then he followed it up with another typical Alex smith deep ball that almost landed in Andy Reid's hands

Clark Hunt owns the Chiefs? Wonder if he's related to Mike Hunt

Fumble!

Sucks I have to work during this game!

Keep barking and yelling Peyton that defense isn't gonna fall for it

Wow, I may be sick! Fumble back!

Sheesh! Fumble! Take it give it back.

Well that was a crazy couple of plays

Fumble, next play.... Fumble.

I was about to say it is nice to see Montee Ball get some action but then he coughs it up.

Am I the only one who dislikes peyton??

Bet Denver regrets not picking Lacy instead of Ball.
At least KC gave it back. Easy points from turnovers has won at least 2 games for them this year.

KC cant get beat by the big play like that

Peyton has amazing touch. What a pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back