The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

And cavs players have been told Love is out a minimum of 2 weeks. Let's go Milwaukee take the bulls to 7 games!

And cavs players have been told Love is out a minimum of 2 weeks. Let's go Milwaukee take the bulls to 7 games!
At least in NBA playoff time, that is only about 2 games.

Ugh. Man I wish we would have lost yesterday

I guess there was a Coach K sighting in OKC. Don't know how true it is but local sports people are going crazy.

I guess there was a Coach K sighting in OKC. Don't know how true it is but local sports people are going crazy.
I call ********. I've been telling the radio that aloud the last hour. Hahahaha

Cavs send out an official release, saying Kevin Love is definitely out for the next series and then will be re-evaluated.

NBA also sends out a release, saying JR Smith is suspended for 2 games, Kelly Olynyk suspended 1 game next season, and Kendrick Perkins fined $15000.

Also, if Coach K leaves Duke to go to OKC in this offseason, I will be in shock.

I'm a LeBron guy and I'll be rooting for the Cavs but I don't see how they beat the Bulls with Love missing the entire series and JR out the first 2 games. The Cavs just managed to have the worst series clinching win in NBA history.

Deron Williams decided to score a million points tonight and the Hawks/Nets are headed to OT. Hawks are trying their hardest to do a Barves impression.

I'm a LeBron guy and I'll be rooting for the Cavs but I don't see how they beat the Bulls with Love missing the entire series and JR out the first 2 games. The Cavs just managed to have the worst series clinching win in NBA history.
Because Lebron is better than anyone the Bulls have, and Kyrie is pretty damn close. I still think Cleveland wins, Lebron has proved he would lock down Rose if necessary

Look like the Hawks will be giving me my Braves playoff stress in April. Good thing I don't have to worry about the Braves letting me down in the playoffs this year. Korver had about 4 looks at the end to tie and couldn't hit. Series tied 2-2.

Bucks in full choke mode. This Bulls team is not beating cleveland IMO

Thank you Bucks!!! Push that series to 7!

Cavs send out an official release, saying Kevin Love is definitely out for the next series and then will be re-evaluated.

NBA also sends out a release, saying JR Smith is suspended for 2 games, Kelly Olynyk suspended 1 game next season, and Kendrick Perkins fined $15000.

Also, if Coach K leaves Duke to go to OKC in this offseason, I will be in shock.
Such a pointless suspension on olynyk. Nowhere near the damage he inflicted on the Cavs.

Surprised smith only got 2.

Such a pointless suspension on olynyk. Nowhere near the damage he inflicted on the Cavs.

Surprised smith only got 2.

I agree. Boston is done and suspending him the opening game next year does nothing.

Smith IMO I thought would be out the whole next series. That was brutal and worse a torn ACL resulted.

I agree. Boston is done and suspending him the opening game next year does nothing.

Smith IMO I thought would be out the whole next series. That was brutal and worse a torn ACL resulted.

Is it torn? I heard it was just a sprain

I don't mind seeing Houston moving on. Howard needs to toughen up bigtime, he takes too much crap from little guys

Hawks/Nets tied at 2-2 back in ATL tonight. The way this week has gone for Atlanta sports, Joe Johnson will score 30 and hit a game-winner.

Back