The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

Jimmy Butler did an awesome job on LeBron the entire series and LeBron averaged 28 and 10. Carroll is in for a rude awakening

He averaged 26 pts on 25.5 shots. Shot under 40% from the field and 10.7% from deep. He was very involved on the boards and assists, though.

He averaged 26 pts on 25.5 shots. Shot under 40% from the field and 10.7% from deep. He was very involved on the boards and assists, though.

I think your helping my point. Jimmy Butler is a better defender than Carroll and LeBron still put up 26/game while shooting like garbage

I think your helping my point. Jimmy Butler is a better defender than Carroll and LeBron still put up 26/game while shooting like garbage

26 pts isn't impressive when you have to shoot 26 times to get there, was my point.

Kind of excited to tune in to tonight's game. Will be pretty good I think.

Do you Cavs fans think Irving is a liability on defense injured or healthy?

If Irving is still nursing injuries and has to cover Teague or Schroder, it could be a problem.

I'm interested to see if the Hawks can continue their streak of good luck tonight.

I understand they were lucky to win 60 games, and then they were lucky to win the first two playoff series. Hopefully they will be lucky enough to win this one, too.

ATL fans representing on TNT right now

Oh god it's Reggie

Kyle...... That looked a bit floppy....

What the heck he knocked it out off the atl player

Fun start

Kyrie definitely not nearly what he was during the season. Was hoping the rest would have put some spring back into his step.

This start has been crazy

Fun start

I just tuned in myself and things are looking good so far. I was taking care of a little business to hook KB and I up to the Savannah Invitational, which is a done deal now. :thumb:

I just tuned in myself and things are looking good so far. I was taking care of a little business to hook KB and I up to the Savannah Invitational, which is a done deal now. :thumb:

Best news of the day. Go Hawks

f5e238f8f667d1143fa510c87029dd72.jpg

I'm enjoying this organ player at the Hawks game. I'm sure PhillyV agrees.

3 more quarters of that please

Well that was a hectic first quarter

I can live with that only down 6 lebron on bench while atl shot 61% which we know can't last

Hey at least Korver hasn't missed. Too bad only one has counted

Lebron should get it every time Teague is on him

Good lord JR

Back