The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

Hahahaha that's great

Man I look forward to this thread during those games. I think Cleveland wins this (and the title since I picked them at the beginning of the year), but this series should be fun.

The end of that game last night was crazy. Tie game, then 11 or so point lead by GS with less than 3 minutes left, to HOU down by 2...those Harden and Curry guys can really play.

The end of that game last night was crazy. Tie game, then 11 or so point lead by GS with less than 3 minutes left, to ATL down by 2...those Harden and Curry guys can really play.

You looking ahead to the Finals already? :alien:

Ok ATL and Miller Time. It's avatar wager time. You guys interested?

I have a two week avatar control wager with MikeDean :thumb: Let's get this party started! :bananadance::bomb:

Man I look forward to this thread during those games. I think Cleveland wins this (and the title since I picked them at the beginning of the year), but this series should be fun.

If this happens, I'm getting a mustache tattooed to my face so I can sharpen constantly

I found myself watching the Warriors/Rockets game last night over hockey. I dont know what's happening to me. Love watching the Warriors play. Same for the Cavs.

I found myself watching the Warriors/Rockets game last night over hockey. I dont know what's happening to me. Love watching the Warriors play. Same for the Cavs.

80% of the time regular season basketball is brutal to watch. But playoff basketball is up there with playoff football when it comes to entertainment

Because two things.
1. The sport has a ball and never thought ending in a tie was a good idea.
2. This is America and Canada was so great it would be the 51st state (quoting Daniel Tosh).

What Curry is doing right now is amazing. Seems like a really good dude too. I don't know how you defend against him.

What Curry is doing right now is amazing. Seems like a really good dude too. I don't know how you defend against him.

Yeah man. I am a big fan. Love watching that guy play. Just exciting team to watch.

Very encouraging game last night for the Rockets. Sure, they blew a really good chance to steal a game, but I think they proved they can hang with Golden State when no one is giving them a chance. It was exciting to watch Curry and Harden go back and forth, but Houston is really missing Motiejunas when Dwight is off the floor. Capela has looked solid all postseason for being so raw, but Terrence "Tunnel-vision" Jones has been frustrating to watch ever since he came back from his injury. Here's to a good, long series!

Anxious to see which version of kyrie we get. The hobbled version should not guard Teague but may have to cause you don't want him chasing around korver.
Hopefully he is closer to 100% than what we saw vs chicago

Do you Cavs fans think Irving is a liability on defense injured or healthy?

Anxious to see which version of kyrie we get. The hobbled version should not guard Teague but may have to cause you don't want him chasing around a guy who is way better than Larry Bird.
Hopefully he is closer to 100% than what we saw vs chicago
FIFY, Mike.

Yes. Obviously better the healthier he is, but not the greatest defender.

Defenses have clamped down on Korver in the playoffs. Hawks are having to find ways to win without his production. Hoping he can get some looks early and often tonight.

My biggest worry is Thompson down low. Carroll does a solid job on Lebron, but he'll still get his. I really think this will be a fun series.

Healthy? No. Injured? Absolutely.

Defenses have clamped down on Korver in the playoffs. Hawks are having to find ways to win without his production. Hoping he can get some looks early and often tonight.

My biggest worry is Thompson down low. Carroll does a solid job on Lebron, but he'll still get his. I really think this will be a fun series.

Jimmy Butler did an awesome job on LeBron the entire series and LeBron averaged 28 and 10. Carroll is in for a rude awakening

Thank God the Lakers finally caught a break. I'd like to think that even Jim Buss can't eff this up.

Early reports indicate Flip Saunders has had a man crush on Okafor forever, called him the next Duncan earlier in the year. Speculation from MN is that the 1st spot is Okafor's to lose.
Sadly I have no faith in Jim Buss not messing this up.

Back