The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta figure out how to stop Blount or its gonna be a long second half

They should just keep running if it's going to be this easy. The. Brady should go to play action and go deep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That 40 time though. Brady moves.

Huge D line stand.

According to a tweet...heavy rain on its way second half

According to a tweet...heavy rain on its way second half

With the weather that is coming, it could be game over if the Pats get a TD here.

I was already thinking if they got a TD here its game over. That would mean the Colts couldn't make any halftime adjustments to stop them

The weather is pretty awful here. I would not want to be in that stadium right now.

I was already thinking if they got a TD here its game over. That would mean the Colts couldn't make any halftime adjustments to stop them

was thinking along the same lines. Weather coming or not, I kind of figure a TD here seals the deal. I don't see the Pats pulling a Packers, not at home.

Lineman celebrating a receiving TD is quite....interesting.

How about solder catching the td pass

There have been a few times the Colts D looked awful in the first half but then dominated in the second half. Broncos game at the beginning of this season is an example...but this appears to not be one of those games

It's raining pretty good right now in watertown ma

The colts look defeated

Well it's about time, Gronk.

Looks like the Pats need more than one guy to the left of the Center.

Got to admit, I'm a little disappointed in Luck's demeanor. Shoulders slumped, defeated look on his face. I know its not looking good... But still

And that's the dagger. Now i have a superbowl without a team with a sliver of interest....great.

Colts came in WAY unprepared. Lots of blown coverage on defense today, not wrapping up tackles...they just look lost

And the Pats continue to own Luck and Indy.

Still a big gap between pats and everyone else in the AFC

so Brady looks like he is headed to his record 6th Super Bowl(for a QB)

Still a big gap between pats and everyone else in the AFC

Kind of funny, I think the 6th seed in the conference was the 2nd best team on that side.

so Brady looks like he is headed to his record 6th Super Bowl(for a QB)
Pretty freakin impressive when you consider the WR's and rb's he's had outside randy moss 1 year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back