The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty freakin impressive when you consider the WR's and rb's he's had outside randy moss 1 year

Without a doubt. That combo of coach and qb is unmatched.

Awful throw.

Hmmmm Revis is pretty good

This is a blood bath

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty safe to say it's gonna be Pats and Seahawks in the SB.

i can't believe I'm going to say this but... go 'Hawks?

I put $20 on the pats at -7, I should have put more money on this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope everyone is going to be as hard on Luck as they were on Wilson at halftime

Now, down by 31 Luck will pad his stats, and get a pass on his performance today.

I don't know why anyone would of thought this game would be different from any other time the Pats and Colts have met since Luck came into the league. The Pats just own them.

I really thought this game would be closer than is has been.

On another note and maybe this is stupid, but what is the design at the top and bottom of the 50 yard line near the sidelines? I have seen it for years and never been able to figure out what it was.

#Team441 for the win!!

I hope everyone is going to be as hard on Luck as they were on Wilson at halftime

Now, down by 31 Luck will pad his stats, and get a pass on his performance today.

He's going to have to start completing some passes to pad his stats.

I don't know why anyone would of thought this game would be different from any other time the Pats and Colts have met since Luck came into the league. The Pats just own them.
I thought both games would be bad games. Hell the first one was for the first 3.5 qtrs.

Edelman is a tough as nails!

#58 on the Colts got lit up on that punt return.

#58 on the Colts got lit up on that punt return.

Who is this Blount guy?

148yds 3 Td's. Pretty solid day I'd say for Blount. Steelers must love seeing that.

I might not watch the super bowl this year...oh well...youtube for the commercials

148yds 3 Td's. Pretty solid day I'd say for Blount. Steelers must love seeing that.

He's slacking. He had 4 last year against Indy in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back