The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Packers Special Teams have been pretty awful for years. You're in Florida. Ron Zook is one of the special teams coaches.

I've never been a Ron Zook fan and even less so now. BTW I'm in N. California now but K-12 in Wisconsin and am a fellow Eau Claire alumni, class of 1988. My phone is blowing up from all my distraught Packer fan buddies!!

To me, that onside kick was the undoing. No way you let that get recovered. Bostick blew it and screwed the team. Coaching should have kept the pressure on instead of trying to be conservative, but if Bostick catches, that, games over. Frustrating to say the least. Worst part for me is living up here and all the bandwagon fans going to gloat now.
Some of the local fans can be tough to take, but I'm sure that's true of any team.

Part of me wants to believe that the better team got their heads on at halftime and decided to start trying.
Sorry buddy, but I don't think this is what happened.

Don't feel bad for me. It's a football game. I'm just astounded. It was like a switch was flipped and the real Seattle team came out in the second half.
Unfortunately they've don't that a lot this year. Defense bends but won't break, down at half then a fumble or int and they storm back in the second half. Makes for grey hair

Sorry GB fans.....I know how you feel right about now.

I said the same thing but I had a smirk on my face!

This one has got to hurt more......was in the bag.
Yeah, it hurts because all of the blame is on the players and coaches. The zebras had nothing to do with it.

Great catch by vereen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drops by Colts, great catches by NE.

Its looking like I may not watch the SB this year. I can't stand either the team that won, or the one that's winning. Bleh.

The fb for the touchdown. I don't want to get to confident, the pats were down 14 twice last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking like it's gonna be a NE/Seattle Super Bowl.

NE just seems to have Indy's number. We'll see if Indy can bounce back but it would surprise me if they do.

They are just following the Seattle blueprint in gettin to the SB.

Luck better get cracking on those INT's then

Luck is putting the ball where it needs to be, rest of the offense needs to show up

I bet Blount is still crying himself to sleep after Pittsburgh dropped him

If the colts are going to let Blount take yards in chunks like that, they're going to have a long night.

I swear I am a jinx to any team I root for. Indy not looking good at all

Wow that was huge, game almost getting out of hand

Brady does not look great tonight on longer throws. That pick was a similar throw to the one that almost was picked a while back.

solid drive there. Got some help with the penalties, but that score was needed badly.

That cheap shot by Wilfork really cost the Pats there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back