The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what Danny is saying is that there's a pretty good indication there was some collusion.

Collusion a word used by every fan of the show The League

Voice of reason time...

Pats forfeit and browns take their spot

24 balls were checked before kickoff. 12 balls were good to go. 12 balls were not good to go. I don't think that is an assumption.

huh? so they knew before kick off & still let them play with the under inflated "Illegal" balls?

huh? so they knew before kick off & still let them play with the under inflated "Illegal" balls?

Sorry, 24 balls were checked PRIOR to kick off. All 24 were good to go then.

When they were re-inspected... the 12 balls the Colts used were good to go. The 12 balls that the Patriots used... 11 of them were NOT deemed "under-inflated".

Sorry, 24 balls were checked PRIOR to kick off. All 24 were good to go then.

When they were re-inspected... the 12 balls the Colts used were good to go. The 12 balls that the Patriots used... 11 of them were NOT deemed "under-inflated".

you have to admit it is impressive that someone was able to take air out of 11 or 12 balls & not be seen

This thread is more and more becoming like the NCAA .

Voice of reason time...

Pats forfeit and browns take their spot

umm, it should at least be someone in their division. And the Dolphins haze their players and the Bills are being sued by their cheerleaders....so the Jets would be the logical replacement. And if that's not enough, we did have Tebow for a year.

you have to admit it is impressive that someone was able to take air out of 11 or 12 balls & not be seen

Uber-Impressive!!!

I have no idea how that would be done. I guess you have 2 hours to make it happen. Someone was truly hustling if that was the case.

umm, it should at least be someone in their division. And the Dolphins haze their players and the Bills are being sued by their cheerleaders....so the Jets would be the logical replacement. And if that's not enough, we did have Tebow for a year.

There it is... AFC Championship will be Jets vs. Broncos and Tebow can choose who he wants to play for.

Uber-Impressive!!!

I have no idea how that would be done. I guess you have 2 hours to make it happen. Someone was truly hustling if that was the case.

I don't even think they had that much time...hahaha

I don't even think they had that much time...hahaha

What do you think the equipment guy does if he has a needle in the football, releasing the air... and someone catches him?

What do you think the equipment guy does if he has a needle in the football, releasing the air... and someone catches him?

Runs...quickly

I think that it draws a fair amount of skepticism to the last game won and if they win the bowl a lot of folks will have a mental asterisk next to it. The whole thing stinks from the head down to the tail.

Pats have been doing it all year... Probably. Colts said they felt the balls were deflated the first time they played.

It's interesting that 11 of the 12 balls were under inflated by 2 lbs.... (the 12th was under inflated but not by 2 lbs) that means whoever did it didn't do it in a hurry.

Almost 150 posts in 12 hours...impressive.

Also saw a blip about chip Kelly wanting mariotta

If you already hate the Patriots, this will cement your hate. If you love the Patriots, then you already accept cheating, and this won't change your opinion of them.

If you already hate the Patriots, this will cement your hate. If you love the Patriots, then you already accept cheating, and this won't change your opinion of them.

What if I hate the Cowboys?

now they are saying that Ravens tipped off the Colts & the NFL was going to check the balls at halftime anyway.

if they knew in advance not sure why they waited until halftime, should have checked them right before kick off, the NFL could possibly have avoided this all together

This is getting worse and worse for NE.

I'm curious what the NFL will do. That's all I care about really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back