The Official 2015 MLB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Castro can adjust his attitude and focus I like this move.

Got a little worried when I opened up ESPN.com and saw Fernandez and Yankees in the same sentence. False alarm luckily.

On a more positive note, won't have to watch Wade Miley get lit up anymore in Fenway. He is Seattle bound for a good bullpen piece and another pitcher who's role I guess will be determined in spring training.
Miley never looked comfortable in Boston last year and I think he had a couple of run-ins with the pitching coach. He had to go and I am glad to see they were able to get something in return.

Yanks give up Adam Warren and a player to be named with reports it will be Brendan Ryan. giving up Warren weakens the staff.

Braves are supposedly getting the number 1 pick in the trade

Who else do the Braves have left to trade?

I do believe, they are the only team, to actually get rid of an ENTIRE roster in 2 seasons.

I do believe, they are the only team, to actually get rid of an ENTIRE roster in 2 seasons.

Apparently the return in this case is stout...even the AJC beat writer is surprised.

Hot stove league is definitely heating up now!

D'backs are serious about winning in 2016

Dude thats a hell of a trade they just pulled off. Thats the kind of package i thought would get a deal for jose fernandez done let alone miller lol

Apparently the return in this case is stout...even the AJC beat writer is surprised.

If DOB is excited about it, then Im good with it.

Dude thats a hell of a trade they just pulled off. Thats the kind of package i thought would get a deal for jose fernandez done let alone miller lol
Im not upset about losing Miller, just surprised at the amount they have given away over the past year... some iwth good return, some with...nothing.

Neil Walker to the mets for Niese. I liked the hometown boy playing in Pitt.

Yanks trade Wilson for two prospects. Another blow to their bullpen.

hmm, seeing reports the Indians are discussing a trade with the Reds for Todd Frazier. I doubt they pull it off, but I would CRY if they do, he would solve MANY problems

Sox got Lawrie from the a's for a pair of prospects. Move based on potential and gives them the best option at 3rd that they've had for a while. I like Frazier on the reds better but Cincinnati was asking way too much.

Sox got Lawrie from the a's for a pair of prospects. Move based on potential and gives them the best option at 3rd that they've had for a while. I like Frazier on the reds better but Cincinnati was asking way too much.

I was hoping the yanks would try to,get him and get rid of headley.

Astos get Giles. The winter meetings have been busy early

ESPN reporting that Heyward agrees to contract terms with the Cubs.

I personally am in the camp that thinks Heyward is overrated, but dang, the north siders aren't messing around.

Heyward to the Cubs!! Love it!!

ESPN reporting that Heyward agrees to contract terms with the Cubs.

I personally am in the camp that thinks Heyward is overrated, but dang, the north siders aren't messing around.

I kinda agree, I think maybe 1 good year out of 6, last year was a nice average but everything else was kinda blah

I kinda agree, I think maybe 1 good year out of 6, last year was a nice average but everything else was kinda blah

I've always been underwhelmed by him but the advanced stats say he is something like the #11 best position player in baseball. Crazy.

The ball has dropped and I bet we see a bunch of signings of the remaining outfielders today and tomorrow.

Go check out @BestFansStLouis right now on twitter. Why would anyone want to leave the Cardinals and the best fans in baseball??? Some absolutely disgusting remarks over a trade.

183M/8 years. An average salary of 23M through the prime of his career (he's 26) seems like a pretty solid deal for the Cubs. I'm a little surprised the Cardinals weren't able to keep him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back