The Official 2015 MLB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yanks/Rangers is just a crazy game, Rangers put 5 on the Yanks in the 1st, Yanks scored 11 in the top of the 2nd

Cain gets thrown out stealing and then Hoz belts a home run, KC up 2-1 in the ninth.

Yanks/Rangers is just a crazy game, Rangers put 5 on the Yanks in the 1st, Yanks scored 11 in the top of the 2nd

Time to tune back in..I stopped watching after bottom 1

Cain gets thrown out stealing and then Hoz belts a home run, KC up 2-1 in the ninth.
Hosmer is on fire. Hopefully Holland mows them down in the 9th.

OMG! That play by Infante/Escobar was the best defensive play I've ever seen. Unreal.

Infante backhands a ground ball past second from his mitt to Escobar's throwing hand and Esky throws out the runner at first. Play. Of. The. Year.

OMG! That play by Infante/Escobar was the best defensive play I've ever seen. Unreal.

If that isn't #1 on Play of the Day, something is wrong!

If that isn't #1 on Play of the Day, something is wrong!
I've watched the replay about a dozen times already. May watch it some more.

Side note: That was Bauer's first career complete game. We were very lucky to win tonight. Cleveland had base runners all night.

It was a neat play, but you see the same thing to turn 2 relatively frequently, only difference it was a long throw to first.

The Rays blew up Price tonight. I hate to see that in what could be his last career start at the Trop.

It was a neat play, but you see the same thing to turn 2 relatively frequently, only difference it was a long throw to first.

The Rays blew up Price tonight. I hate to see that in what could be his last career start at the Trop.

OK..... better watch the new link I put up.

OK..... better watch the new link I put up.

Definitely better than I originally thought.

I've still seen it done minus the long throw. But no doubt a great play

Well I am pretty upset, Blue Jays let go my friend Jose Reyes he is going to the Rockies. I will miss him as a Jay. He is an amazing guy I have spent time with him as my ex wife is friends with his family. As per what he get in return we shall see if it all pans put well

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Well today was a good day not to be able to watch the game. 12-1 losers to Cleveland.

Hamels to Texas (really?) and Gomez is not going to NYM, as previously reported.

What is the really for?
Because they think they are close enough to winning to give up five players for a pitcher. Last time I looked (and it has been a bit) they were in 3rd place in their own division and behind many teams for even the 2nd WC slot. Just seems like a weird move for them, might have thought they'd be sellers instead of buyers.

Because they think they are close enough to winning to give up five players for a pitcher. Last time I looked (and it has been a bit) they were in 3rd place in their own division and behind many teams for even the 2nd WC slot. Just seems like a weird move for them, might have thought they'd be sellers instead of buyers.

Hamels is locked up for a few years, they aren't just trading for him for a 3 month rental

Hoping the Tigers can get a huge haul for Price, Cespedes, Soria, Rajai Davis, and Alex Avila.

We have the worst farm system in baseball, time to stock it.

Brandon moss traded from Indians to Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back