The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Peyton laying an egg

What a garbage call against Gronk.

What a garbage call against Gronk.
yep.. if was 3rd &7 and it occurred about a yard or 2 from the 1st down line, i think the refs thought it was 3rd & 10

Cowboys lose, Eagles lose, Redskins roll....and now the Giants. Hahahahahahaha.

So now is it the Redskins with the inside track to win this awful division?
Well they get Carolina next week. So some other mediocre team will have the reigns for a week.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Manning has 4 completions
And 3 INT

We are seeing the end of Peyton's career unfold, aren't we?

After all these years as a Browns fan, I've gotten used to losing, but damn it stills hurts and pisses me off losing to the Steelers.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

4 of 15 for peyton ouchy

We are seeing the end of Peyton's career unfold, aren't we?

They said the same thing about Brady last year. He has not lost a game yet.
Its funny, Newton plays like garbage and wins because of a defense, he is up and coming and brave, etc. Manning does and its the end of his career.

Its funny, Newton plays like garbage and wins because of a defense, he is up and coming and brave, etc. Manning does and its the end of his career.

I think Peyton's play has been a bit more of a drop off this year than what Brady went through though. Just my opinion.

ETA: He has more passing yards than I would have expected, but his QB rating is the lowest its been since he came into the league.

Last edited:
Eli Manning with 250 yards and 2 tds in the first half. Would be more if Will Tye could catch as well.

There are some Giants fans wearing black and white out there today!

Cam is 26 Yrs old
Peyton is 39 yrs old, so it is close to the end for Peyton

Amazing blocking.

Amendola tripped by own player. Haha

As a Giant fan…I think I'd prefer he scored there. Now Brady to Gronk and the Pats offense will be grooving.

The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Is my sports app not working? Peyton Manning has 5 completions for 35 yards and 4 ints?

Is my sports app not working? Peyton Manning has 5 completions for 35 yards and 4 ints?

That's his line, and will be his line. He's done for the day, Osweiler is in at QB for the Broncos.

Peyton done got benched.

LoL at Chandler. Oops.

So appropriate for today.

279e68019ef6680fc0733c60198660d4.jpg

From Saturday to Sunday....what a weekend of upsets. Wowzers.

Gronkowski....was waiting all game for that. 77 yards and a TD........Giants safeties are the BEST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back